Official TGO LG101 Pro Tech Buy in thread ORDERS NOW CLOSED

Mine arrived yesterday - it's definitely getting some grip tape. Because fancy or not, it's going to be carried. I don't own shelf knives.

Almost had it jump out of my hand deploying it opens so hard.

Was hoping for a prime number :shrug: 56 will have to do though.

• Like 1

Mine arrived yesterday - it's definitely getting some grip tape. Because fancy or not, it's going to be carried. I don't own shelf knives.

Almost had it jump out of my hand deploying it opens so hard.

Was hoping for a prime number :shrug: 56 will have to do though.

You could have asked for any number you wanted, I had you down for (any number)

Mine came in as well.  

IMG_4285_zps8aed77f3.jpg

IMG_4290_zps2fcae3a7.jpg

IMG_4292_zpsd6b505cf.jpg

IMG_4294_zpsdf684769.jpg

I hit up Les last week and ordered a few goodies from him.  Got myself the clip, a molle clip, dog tag and stickers and a patch.  
IMG_4277_zps202aa661.jpg

Thanks to everyone involved.

Edited by Capbyrd
  • Like 3
Got no.8 and 24 today theses things are awesome the action is smooth as glass and sharpe as a razor! Love them thanks again to all involved in this group buy cant wait till the next one!
  • Like 2

Received mine today, I am most definitely eating crow about the design.  It looks awesome!   I bought two, one for the wife and I, but when she opened it we almost had to start a toe injury thread to go along with the finger one.  Maybe we'll wait for the small one for her...

I asked before if these knives came sharpened.  Apparently I've never owned a sharp knife in my life, because these things can cut.  Looking forward to future buys, thanks again.

Edited by wewoapsiak
  • Like 2

You could have asked for any number you wanted, I had you down for (any number)

It is not matter. Have must remember, Knife is Knife. Number is number. Knife good. Slice many potato, feed family. Only no have potato. Cannot afford after buy knife. Family starve. Hear knock on door, say "Who is?" Answer, "Is Potato Man, here to bring free Potato". Open door, is no potato man. Is secret police. Send family to Gulag for enage in kaptialist knife buying.

I'm happy with the knife. My second auto, after a Benchmade Auto Presidio that's been loaned out to a friend of mine for the past year. This thing fires wayyy harder than the Benchamde ever did. And came way sharper out of the box, as shown by my new forearm stubble.

Edited by cj0e
  • Like 1
I think it's great that everyone is so pleased with their Pro Tech's , yes they have a VERY SHARP EDGE and they have a very STRONG SPRING , that is what makes them so great.

Thanks again to Willis !

A few folks have said they can't wait for the next buy. It's already going on if you didn't know , see the Godfather buy in thread , we need to get the numbers up there.

Because I HAVE TO HAVE 2 OF THEM ! Edited by Fourtyfive
  • Like 1

I know it is a long shot but if any one wants to let go of a extra PM me. Just saw this thread have been away for a while.

Jason

Good Luck with that,

you can get in with the TGO Godfather run, you will not be disappointed!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

If any of you have an issue with the spring in your knifes, some of the ones in this run were cut too short when installed in the knife. I attribute this to me having them rushed to me so I could get them shipped out, as I have owned nearly 20 of their knives and never had one issue with them, 

So if you have a problem email dave@protechknives.com 

He will create a Fed Ex shipping label and send it to you, this will not cost you one cent to get it repaired very quickly

• Like 1