Stupid Glocks

jimmydeuce

About a month ago I didn't own a Glock. Didn't like 'em, didn't want one. That all changed when a guy let me shoot his Gen 4 G19 one day. I liked it, I REALLY liked it. Don't really know how it happened but after today I now own 3 of these butt ugly abominations. I picked up a Gen 4 G34 to keep my 19 and 26 safe. Hopefully I've got whatever it is out of my system and can go back to lusting over 1911's. Now excuse me while I go find a set of competition sights and a magwell for the 34.

DSC01221_zps34eb75ae.jpg
DSC01226_zpsf3d026aa.jpg

Edited by jimmydeuce
  • Like 6

About a month ago I didn't own a Glock. Didn't like 'em, didn't want one. That all changed when a guy let me shoot his Gen 4 G19 one day. I liked it, I REALLY liked it. Don't really know how it happened but after today I now own 3 of these butt ugly abominations. I picked up a Gen 4 G34 to keep my 19 and 26 safe. Hopefully I've got whatever it is out of my system and can go back to lusting over 1911's. Now excuse me while I go find a set of competition sights and a magwell for the 34.

DSC01221_zps34eb75ae.jpg
DSC01226_zpsf3d026aa.jpg

I'm at 18+ and still dont have them out of my system yet doesn't feel like I will.

Glock only matches put on by Glock Factory all over US  ,should be one nearby .  Easy to shoot in and entry cost is not much.

They give away Glocks of Your choice for winners and random,so You can come in anywhere and win. Info on GSSF

I've owned quit a few Glocks over the years.  TGOrs got most of them in the last couple of years, along with nearly all my other guns.  Just down to a few 10/22s now and a couple of Glocks and two other self defense guns.  The red color is actually Cera Kote applied by another TGOr for me.  I had fun with that 17L.  The most interesting Glock I had was a G34 with a CCF stainless steel frame - I think that thing weighed something like 64oz.

I've narrowed my Glocks to a Model 23 G3 (RTF2) with extra 357 sig barrel and extra 9mm conversion barrel and mags. So one gun gives be three calibers to shoot. I like 9mm and 357 Sig over the 40 SW. The 357 Sig is an accurate and flat shooter with a little more recoil. It's hard to beat a Glock for carry, home protection and overall availability of accessories. 

Guest earlybird

My local Cabela's has a "used" (looks brand new to me) G3 32 in the used case for a great price, $445. Thinking about jumping on the Glock wagon. .357 Sig though, great round, expensive to shoot as much as I do :( may head back there..... mulling it over. May have to sell the CETME first. Don't want to sell the CETME. Maybe a part time job.