My 300blk

Capbyrd

Every time I've ever built an AR, I went budget and then maybe splurged on a rail.  But I always had a dream to do a build with the parts that I really wanted.  And ever since I saw the 300blk for the first time, I wanted one in SBR form.  

So last summer, I set out to build a dream rifle.  And now I have the stamp and the parts all in hand.  I'm still waiting on the Noveske NSR wrench to do final assembly but the mock up pretty much dead on.  

CMT Tac billet upper and lower receivers

PSA LPK with Bill Springfield trigger job (this is will be replaced down the road by a Gazelle trigger)

B.A.D. E.P.S. pins

Magpul MOE+ grip

Magpul UBR stock

Spikes ST-T2 buffer and spring

AIM V2 NiB BCG

Odin extended mag release

Noveske Raptor charging handle

Noveske 8.2" 300blk barrel

Noveske NSR-7

YHM Phantom QD flash hider

YHM Phantom 7.62 QD

IMG_3861_zpse1d079bc.jpg

IMG_3889_zps6c1d34ed.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Finally got some ammo and made it out to the range this morning.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVeWNQYBNGM

Performs flawless with the can on.  Will not feed the next round of subs without the can.  Gonna try a lighter buffer to see if I can get it cycling subs reliably.  

I tell you, I've been through a lot of ARs and this is far and away my favorite.  Its soooo smooth.  I'm incredibly happy with how it all worked out.  This might just be my new favorite toy in the safe.

Please tell me that you were picking up that brass  :x: guess if you don't reload then it's no different than any other brass though. i'd buy it from you if you're just leaving it where it lands. I would love to suppress mine and I guess once I get past having to wait so long i'll jump in.

• 4 weeks later...