M'Boro Show April 26/27

IMO it is one of the best if not the best shows in the area, It has been about 3 years since I have been there though.

It is the only good show in the middle TN area anymore. Nashville is a joke, Hendersonville is done, and the smaller towns just don't attract vendors.
  • Like 1
Guest BCR#1

I'm picking up a supposed mint/unfired Yugo M48 Mauser with all accessories tomorrow at high noon at the Outpost. I may continue west to the boro for the show since it is close by. How about directions from exit 81?

Bill

I'm picking up a supposed mint/unfired Yugo M48 Mauser with all accessories tomorrow at high noon at the Outpost. I may continue west to the boro for the show since it is close by. How about directions from exit 81?

Bill

Mid Tennessee Expo Center 1209 Park Ave

Exit 81, turn right (HWY 231, Church St)

Middle Tenn Blvd, turn left

Park Ave, turn right

Look for all the cars on the right.

DO NOT PARK A CROSS THE STREET

http://www.gunshows-usa.com/Show%20pages/RK%20shows/Tennessee/RK%20Murfreesboro%20Gun%20Show.htm

Edited by RED333
Guest nelac123
I dont think I will be able to make it today...but hopefully tomorrow there will be just as big of a turn out as there usually is on Sat....because i have quite a few handguns to sell, got my eye on a 1911 and need some cash

Just got back, fair show, did not even look at ammo prices.

Spoke to Ken and David, picked up what I needed.

I will tell ya, cant beat the prices from ether men.

Received a deal from both guys.

• Like 1

I think I'm sick... for some reason I grabbed 6 more PMAGs today. 

I got enough primers for the next 3-4 years, but like pretty much everyone else I couldn't find the two powders I was looking for.

Grabbed a couple knives, my first Mora and what might be my 15th Kershaw!