What is wrong with people?

Metalhead

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gun show deals are still there but you just have to look harder for them.I usually run across them when I'm broke.:hat:

totally. when i walk in with a thousand bucks i can't find any deals, when i've got $20 they're all around me. Or at least it seems that way lol.

Guest Gun Geek
totally. when i walk in with a thousand bucks i can't find any deals, when i've got $20 they're all around me. Or at least it seems that way lol.

That is because when you have $1000 you want the best for your money and when you have $20.00 you'll settle for any deal you can get your hands on... Jennings - Raven Arms anyone?:hat:

Can you really blame the guy who wanted 500 for his used glock? Is it his fault he was raised by a pack of wolves and was probably dropped on his head as a baby? I think not. blame the parents (just kidding)

I used to work retail and feel your pain Metalhead

Daniel,

Sounds like this dude has a serious case of foolish pride or as I like to say, "He's just butt stupid".:up:

Something's...ANYTHING's only worth what somebody is going to give you for it.;)

I wonder if this guy knows how fast word travels on this thread?;)

Hope your dad is recovering well....:hat:

Edited by The Average Joe
spelling
Daniel,

Sounds like this dude has a serious case of foolish pride or as I like to say, "He's just butt stupid".:up:

Something's...ANYTHING's only worth what somebody is going to give you for it.:hat:

I wonder if this guy knows how fast word travels on this thread?:P

Hope your dad is recovering well....;)

Who knows if he even knows about the internet ;).

He's getting better - at least he's sounding better. He's starting to get around a little, but will prolly stay away from the shop for a few more weeks - although he has been here on class days in the morning to help park peoples cars for some reason. I think he just wanted to get out of the house.

Guest killemducks

"Oh, it's o.k. for you guys to make money, just not off of me!!!"

I won a gun in a drawing one time and traded at a gun shop. I knew I was trading a new gun for another new gun and a less expensive one at that. I traded even and was happy. He got a great shotgun to sell and prolly make a chunk of change on and I got a sweet browning 20ga. Gold classic. I happy, he happy. We happy!! Why can't we all jus bes happy?

I believe Americans in general have had it so good for so long that we expect

to always get what we want. I think it starts with parenting and the

disgusting way in which parents fail to be leaders for their children and

instead try to keep them happy and quiet by fulfilling their every wish. That

kind of child grows up expecting to get his/her way with no regard for anyone

else's needs. What really scares me is that some of these brats have guns.