This could get serious!!!

They are really talking serious about these next two days of severe weather headed our way on Monday and Tuesday. It's raining here in Gallatin right now. Guess I better maybe put the Jeep inside because they are talking some large hail with these things. Ya'll take care and keep up with whats headed your way.........gonna.... :hiding: :hiding: next 2 days for sure..............jmho

• Like 1
The weatherman play on people's fears. Yes the storms could be bad, but there is no reason to be afraid. Instead we should be prepared. (Like putting the jeep inside). Be safe my friends! Sent barefoot from the hills of Tennessee
  • Like 1

3 years ago today, was the worst weather day of my life.  I took the weather forecast in the days leading up to April 27, 2011 with a grain a salt.  Now all threats of severe storms weather forecasts gets my attention. 

• Like 2

:panic: They are talking right now on weather channel about tornado's hitting all over Arkansas and Missouri. They have mentioned at least 8 or 10 that have touched down in those two states already.............. :hiding: Jeep is definitely going inside for what good it will do in tornado but might protect it from the softball size hail they are also talking about. They just said one was on ground almost 45 minutes and the debris signature is so big it is showing up on radar...... :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Yah, starting to rain here in Meigs County too. They're not forecasting much for east TN, but I'm taking a trip to Shelbyville tomorrow... well, crap. Wish me luck, fellas.

I need get off my butt and order that weather alert radio I've been looking at for awhile...

I have one of those, it's programmable to only alert for your area.  It works as advertised, but I still find myself turning it off on night's like these, as the damn thing keeps waking me up ...

I need get off my butt and order that weather alert radio I've been looking at for awhile...

I got one of those NOAA radios I will give you. I have had it to three different places to get it programed and no one can seem to get it programmed for Gallatin. If a tornado warning is in Clarksville, Dickson, Ashland City etc etc It will wake me up and warn me but we have had 3 major storms come through Gallatin and it does not make a sound. Maybe you can find someone that can program it to work in your area............... :up:

I just got up a little while ago. I sat up till 1AM watching all the carnage in Arkansas and Missouri and noticed that all the really bad weather yesterday and last night tracked up the Mississippi River Valley and went through Paducah KY north east direction. I see right now weather channel is calling for heavy thunderstorms today but not severe yet. Flash flood watch out.

Heavy rains here overnight and early morning. Unofficial rain guage says 3+ inches. Cooper Creek runs thru our property and has hit its normal storm flow depth. More heavy rains and I may have yard folding again.
Hopefully no more than the yard this time.