TGO Motorcycle Meetup? May 18th

TGO Motorcyle Meetup  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What day would you prefer to have a meetup?

• Saturday
    • Sunday
    • Saturday or Sunday

I think I should be there. We should decide where in Lynchburg. Never been there myself. Or we can meet and eat at the Bell Buckle Cafe with a planned departure time of around 1:00PM. Either way, that's probably where I am eating. 

Going to Bell Buckle Cafe is ok for me.  How about we meet at the cafe at noon sharp just so we have time to eat without rushing and then we'll end up in Lynchburg around 2:00.   That gives us time to meet up there for a while and then time to be back home at a decent time.  I will plan on leaving Franklin at 10:00 or so. For those coming from the north, we can meetup somewhere easy and ride down together if you want.  

Will we be going on the hwy or is there a scenic route to take?

I definitely prefer the scenic route.  We won't be in a hurry.  My new bike has GPS so even if we get lost we should be able to get there. :-)

I'd love to make this, but I'll be working night shift and overtime for a month starting this coming Sunday night. Maybe I'll get to catch the next one.

I'm sure this will be a very enjoyable ride. It's hard to beat that area.

For those coming from the north and that want to meet and ride together from Franklin, lets plan to meet at I-65 at Exit 61 (Peytonsville Rd).  This is a good starting point to take some back roads down to the cafe.  There is a truck stop on the east side of the interstate that has plenty of room for us to easily find each other.  We will leave at 10:00 sharp just so we aren't in a hurry.

[quote name="Good_Steward" post="1147478" timestamp="1399671903"]Looking like rain on the 10 day forecast. Something to watch as the 18th gets closer. [/quote] Good, that means it will probably be sunny by the time it actually gets here..........hopefully!

Yep, were still on.  30% chance of rain right now so maybe it will go down a bit by Sunday.  

We never did decide where to meet in Lynchburg after having lunch in Bell Buckle.  Anyone got any ideas?  I don't think everyone was going to go to Bell Buckle.  

We are meeting at 12:00 at the Bell Buckle Cafe for lunch.  We will then take a ride down to Lynchburg to meet up with a few others for a bit and then head home from there.

Some of us are leaving Franklin at 10:00AM, but I don't think you would want to come to Franklin and then back to Bell Buckle, but it is up to you.

The weather is looking really good for Sunday, so I hope it stays that way.   Looking forward to meeting up with everyone.  

If you aren't going to ride from Franklin or meet at the Bell Buckle Cafe for lunch and are only going to go to Lynchburg, let's plan to meet at the square in Lynchburg at 2:00 in front of the Harley store.  Everyone should be able to find that easy enough.   We can figure out where to go have a drink or eat for those that didn't eat before.

For those meeting in Franklin, I'll see you at 10:00.

My number is 615 Six One 8 Seven 3 Nine 3 if anyone has any issues on Sunday.

Jamie