BOLO for man in mustang w red hood

Rutherford Co Channel 5 announced a man in a red mustang has been frequenting Taco Bell drive thru w no pants, or underwear on at Cason lane Taco Bell in Mboro. If you see this man call the police to avoid being assaulted by a friendly weapon. Or tainted tacos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.
Guy I worked with several years ago had a second job working the window at chic-fil-a and this happened to him one day. It was busy and he didn't notice till he handed the guy his order. He was really freaked out about it all day. All he kept saying was the guy was so nice and polite, just no pants. We couldn't stop laughing all day.

When you are on the way to a job interview or  wedding, the last thing in the world you want is wrinkled pants.  Just saying.

Can't fault a guy for being nervous and having the munchies.  Sometimes comfort food relieves stress.

• Like 4

When you are on the way to a job interview or wedding, the last thing in the world you want is wrinkled pants. Just saying.

Can't fault a guy for being nervous and having the munchies. Sometimes comfort food relieves stress.

Ha! Or wrinkled undies. Edited by Monkeyman2500

I think I have a way out of this. We, uh, call the police, and we have 'em send over one of their sketch artists. And Miss Balbricker can give a description. We can put up "Wanted" posters all over

I heard this last night on Channel 5 news and the only thing that got me about the whole story was a Mustang with a red hood. Question 1 ) What color was the rest of the car.

Question 2 ) If it was a red Mustang with a red hood would probably not be much of a clue?

Gotta love new medias for not asking the right questions like, "What color was the rest of the car"? If it's a White Mustang with a red hood or a green Mustang with a red hood, should be pretty easy find. If it's a red Mustang with a red hood, gonna be a problem..............jmho

• Like 1

Wish he would go to Mc Donalds and the window person would slip and drop a large cup of their coffee in his lap? That is the only thing I can say about that is positive. They have got to have the hottest coffee of any restaurant I have ever been to...........jmho

Should have been at IDPA yesterday, you could have heard the story of the McDonald's Master baiter.

:panic:    :eek: :eek:        Gosh, that is what all my bait customers call me is Master Baiter.......... :hiding: :hiding: I think the proper spelling your looking for is Masturbate r................ :panic: