A lot has happened in 3 months.

I mean a lot.... A whole lot.... 

Sorry, i've been away so long. Just the Girlfriend and the issues of selling a house have taken my mind away from being on this site as much as I would have liked.

I finally sold my house back in the second week of March. Was sad to see it go but it had to happen. Didn't get what i was asking, but i didn't break even either or go in the hole on the sale, so I'm ok.

And it will be 2 weeks this coming saturday that i'm officially engaged to the love of my life.( going to be a while to get used to going from calling her the "girlfriend" to the "fiancee".  Great thing is, she already has her HCP and i took her out to shoot my AR last weekend( she loves it). I don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing though.

So a lot has happened, wedding date isn't set yet, but it will be sometime summer of 2015.

Edited by Wyldk2
  • Like 8

It is taking a while, A while before i'm going to be back where i was 2 years ago. I look at it like this. Everything happens for a reason, we do not know why at the time, but it will work out in the end. God has a plan for all of us( for those who don't believe in god, then believe in fate or destiny).

Just had an initial interview with Nissan for the decherd plant. Wish me luck....

• Like 1
Guest sigequinox

Congrats on engagement and job interview. Very exciting (and stressful) times indeed. I was just there 2 years ago. graduated college, engaged/living together, the wedding, a house, a job...When you look back you wonder how you even made it through it all without losing your mind. There's no time to introspect when your life is that busy. Keep at it. In about a years time your going to look back and be very proud of all the milestone accomplishments. Good luck!

Edited by sigequinox

And it will be 2 weeks this coming saturday that i'm officially engaged to the love of my life.( going to be a while to get used to going from calling her the "girlfriend" to the "fiancee". 

First Congrats.

Second, be careful upgrading Girl Friend 1.1 to Wife 2.0.   The new version does normally have a few undiscovered bugs included that were never noticed in Girl Friend 1.1.

• Like 3

congrats on everything! 

It took us 5 years to finish school and get things in order to be able to marry.  As you said, sometimes events take control and it all works out for the best.  Having a wife that shoots is awesome ... just gotta make/buy a lot more ammo .....

Don't do like your brother...Get married in TN or at least set the date for when the Braves are playing a home series so I can catch a game while Jen goes to the wedding. Lol

Congrats again. Can't wait to meet her.

It is taking a while, A while before i'm going to be back where i was 2 years ago. I look at it like this. Everything happens for a reason, we do not know why at the time, but it will work out in the end. God has a plan for all of us( for those who don't believe in god, then believe in fate or destiny).

Just had an initial interview with Nissan for the decherd plant. Wish me luck....

hope you like nights and weekends...LOL...good luck

I'm a production manager for a local manufacture, I have 50 who for me, I've worked here for 17yrs, since Nissan moved in they took a lot of the quality people from the area because they pay really good, I'm a bottom feeder now, think deep water!!!,..my friends son works day shift for Nissan, he's a line engineer and makes like $85k yr.. 

Thanks all,

Really nissan isn't my only option. But it pays really well. I'm hoping they call me back soon as I hate waiting on a job opportunity. JWC, Don't worry, the wedding won't be a big one like my brother's ( real small immediate family wedding) but a huge party reception to follow( just don't know when or where on that one).

Her being able to shoot ( she has a walther p22 and a ruger .22 rifle) plus she won't runout of ammo anytime soon. You guys would be proud, she stockpiles her ammo and tells me i cannot reload my own ammo. But i save the casings anyways. She says we will only be shooting new ammo( JWC, I have plenty of .223 casings).

So far she loves my guns, loves my atv( yeah i took her riding once, going to take her back riding this fall when it cools down), and she even likes my old durango( i'm needing a newer truck one day, but gotta find a job that pays well before that).