TGO Pro Tech Godfather Run

Any chance of a silver handle so it will not show scratches ?

I would think that if you are worried about showing scratches then you would want it blackwashed, something like the ZT-300BW.  I find the finish absolutely wicked.

ZT0300BWa.jpg

• Like 1

Dave just emailed me,

We can do the Tuxedo style with the TGO logo in just black and white,

They would look like this with a satin blade and the TGO logo instead of the skulls

What do you all think?

ed05d2141b9a1ebb001240f79023845a_zps919f

9f6d65bb3a14d7eb2675b73c185dc2a2_zps3fc3

Edited by willis68
  • Like 6

I like the first one but I like that one 100% more than the first one! Gives it some character. I personally like the all black on the Rockeye since it will be a primary EDC but this one will be more of a "dress knife" for me so the little extra flash is nice.

Edited by maroonandwhite

I like the first one but I like that one 100% more than the first one! Gives it some character. I personally like the all black on the Rockeye since it will be a primary EDC but this one will be more of a "dress knife" for me so the little extra flash is nice.

I agree,

I think the tuxedo with the white Micarta and the black and white TGO logo will look killer on this, I will get the prices on them before deciding
  • Like 1

Maybe I'm out of place with this suggestion, but what if the graphic on the handle was the TGO logo inside an outline of the TN border?

The shape of the state is already with the logo, Pro Tech already has our logo so that is what will be used Edited by willis68
  • Like 2

The shape of the state is already with the logo, Pro Tech already has our logo so that is what will be used

Cool beans. For some reason, I always though the logo was just the circle with three bullet holes.
  • Like 1

I like the first one but like this one with the black blade. Don't think it would look as good with the shiny blade.

I think these will look very good with a stain blade, I have seen some in person

d2eb783ca88015d37c7ed694e6d3e682_zpsb9fb Edited by willis68
  • Like 2

just like on my bike, not a fan of chrome :snore: i will go with the majority though.

Honestly I am open to either,

But a satin finish blade is no where close to a Mirror Polish that I would compare to chrome Edited by willis68
Ok guys,

Dave just emailed me,

They see no problem getting these done for us by Christmas

I am waiting on final prices, once I get them I will post them. I will not begin to take payments until August on this knife and they will close out Sept 15th,

This will give you all a chance to enjoy your LG101 knifes and see how great Pro Tech knives are!

The Tuxedo Godfather has always been a favorite of mine, I never in a million years thought Dave would offer that option to us with the TGO logo laser engraved,

We will go with a satin blade, silver button unless you all want me to get the price for Abalone or Black Lip mother of Pearl button?

Either way this will be a very cool knife and a perfect second run!

I think these will look very good with a stain blade, I have seen some in person d2eb783ca88015d37c7ed694e6d3e682_zpsb9fb

You keep this up I'll be a ProTech exclusive customer. I won't have money for anyone else's knives. I do want to see the price when you get a chance but who am I kidding I'm weak. My first vote would be for the Tuxedo satin blade.

Looking a bit farther into the future you had mentioned possibly the Godson after the Godfather. I would like to see the TR-4, or maybe the Newport next.

By the way this is good stuff Willis, thanks

Joe W.
  • Like 1

I would think that if you are worried about showing scratches then you would want it blackwashed, something like the ZT-300BW. I find the finish absolutely wicked.

ZT0300BWa.jpg

Funny you posted this Eric, I agree it is wicked so much in fact that I am to inquire about a Run of TR4 knives with the handles and blade finished that way next year! Edited by willis68
  • Like 1

Sheesh...if I can pull this one off, I will be one broke mofo with some nice knives!

LOL,

My goal is to have so many cool knives with our logo on them that it makes the Knife forums I belong to jealous, for a gun forum to do that would be quite impressive I would think
  • Like 4

LOL,
My goal is to have so many cool knives with our logo on them that it makes the Knife forums I belong to jealous, for a gun forum to do that would be quite impressive I would think

If I can pull these all off, I may join a knife forum just for :poop: s and grins!