Official TGO Pro Tech Godfather Buy in thread SOLD OUT

33 More needed people, lets make this happen!

I want this knife badly

Again "suggest you put payment info into the first post, had to look through half the thread to find it".

Might make the diff with any folks entering thread for first time.

- OS

• Like 1

Again "suggest you put payment info into the first post, had to look through half the thread to find it".

Might make the diff with any folks entering thread for first time.

- OS

Thanks for pointing that out, Sorted!

I'll ask again. Do we know how many people already said they will order one, but have not paid yet? If so then hopefully we can subtract that number from 31 to know the real number of knives that still need to be spoken for. Also, are we ordering as soon as we hit 50, or waiting until a future deadline?

I'll ask again. Do we know how many people already said they will order one, but have not paid yet? If so then hopefully we can subtract that number from 31 to know the real number of knives that still need to be spoken for. Also, are we ordering as soon as we hit 50, or waiting until a future deadline?

30 if you count me. I haven't paid yet, but i will. Would be interesting to know if we're close to 50 committed Edited by Batman

You can read the posts yourself and figure that out, feel free to do so the knives are already ordered but will not be made until I have 50 paid orders, Edited by willis68

You can read the posts yourself and figure that out, feel free to do so the knives are already ordered but will not be made until I have 50 paid orders,

Sorry willis68, I had assumed that as the person coordinating this whole deal that you would have a consolidated list of all confirmed orders along with the list of those who have confirmed and paid. I also assumed that you may have received other orders, payments, or communications via other threads and PMs, so I didn't want to make any statements about the total order quantities. But seeing as how this information has not yet been compiled, I took it upon myself to compile the info for all of us as noted below. I hope this helps!

As of the time of this post, and assuming that all Confirmed orders are in fact paid for by the Sept. 15 deadline, we only need 8 more knives to be confirmed and paid for to make this deal happen. See the image below for details, and feel free to let me know if any corrections are necessary.

TGOGodfatherKnives.jpg

Sorry willis68, I had assumed that as the person coordinating this whole deal that you would have a consolidated list of all confirmed orders along with the list of those who have confirmed and paid. I also assumed that you may have received other orders, payments, or communications via other threads and PMs, so I didn't want to make any statements about the total order quantities. But seeing as how this information has not yet been compiled, I took it upon myself to compile the info for all of us as noted below. I hope this helps!

As of the time of this post, and assuming that all Confirmed orders are in fact paid for by the Sept. 15 deadline, we only need 8 more knives to be confirmed and paid for to make this deal happen. See the image below for details, and feel free to let me know if any corrections are necessary.

TGOGodfatherKnives.jpg

You assume too much, The way I keep up with this is the way I did the LG101, The first post in this thread is always updated with who paid for a knife, that is  what really matters here. Things happen and some folks who at the time were on board  may not be able to afford to do this now, on the other hand some may have the means and want to get more than one now, there is NO way for me to know until they actuality become a customer and Pay.

Having said that the only thing I get out of this deal is a free knife, so I am buying 3 additional,If everyone who has shown interest in this commits, I am sure we will get enough orders to make this happen, Dave and the Pro Tech guys just think it is really cool that they get to do forum knives for a Group of Gun guys in Tennessee and I love supporting a company like them who still has Integrity and morals and are making their products here in the United States and do not outsource to other countries for their manufacturing,

Edited by willis68
  • Like 3
I say this as I am on a limited budget, I've tapped into my tractor fund for the godfather and as a prior metal smith (aircraft mechanic type) am more than impressed with the quality with pro techs products.
  • Like 3

Do you guys know when these would ship out? I see the closing date. I ask because I'm thinking about getting one for my friend who is getting married on October 12th in Knoxville. This would be a cool gift he would always remember. 

Do you guys know when these would ship out? I see the closing date. I ask because I'm thinking about getting one for my friend who is getting married on October 12th in Knoxville. This would be a cool gift he would always remember. 

My best guess at this moment would be mid November, That would make an awesome gift even if he has to wait for it

Edited by willis68
  • Like 1