Official TGO Pro Tech Godfather Buy in thread SOLD OUT

The Godfather will have the logo similar to the lowers that were offered by CMT,

Too much would ruin the appeal of the Tuxedo look and scrimshaw

Yep, less is more on this one. I'll get back in for #12.

• Like 3
Guys, for those of you who are not familiar with a Godfather, on the first post of this page, I posted a picture of a standard Pro Tech Godfather Tuxedo, this knife will look like this one, with some scrimshaw TGO and the three bullet logo, and serial numbered, a lot of people think it is a OTF out the front knife, it is not it is a side opening knife that like all Pro Tech knifes I have owned fires extremely hard

Again Dave will be doing some samples of the scrimshaw for me, I will post them and we will go with the most popular.
The Godfather is an awesome knife I have owned two of them and had I knew the knife law would have passed, I would have never gotten rid of them, at the same time I will ask your thoughts on either a Mother of Pearl firing button or the Ivory Micarta one like the picture I posted, the price is the same $240.00 shipped and insured to you all for either

Count is at 22 ? Come on ladies and gentlemen ; get those wallets open !

Now that you have seen the first COLLECTIBLE KNIFE come to fruition ; what is the problem here. We need support for what will be THE one and only TGO GODFATHER , the real true knife to be drawn as a life defending piece of FAST STEEL. Don't sit back any longer and think " oh , I like it, but bet I can get one later " , IT WONT BE HAPPENING. Sure it ain't cheap but it ain't a cheap knife. This is the time to step up to the plate , NO .22LR THIS WEEK AND IT's PAID FOR. Which will last longer , that brick of overpriced .22 or the GODFATHER ? Easy answer my friend , the fastest and most solid blade that can occupy a pocket ; the Protech.

Buy now or cry later , someone is a loser , the guy that challenged you , or the purchase you waited too late for.

The moral of the story is :

He who waits to buy will surely one day cry.

GET THOSE WALLETS OPEN , WE GOTTA HIT 50 !

Support our forum and one hard working dude , WILLIS !
  • Like 3
The internet is now now OPEN , volunteers are waiting for your " I'LL TAKE ONE " and with every I'm IN TONIGHT I will donate a free flip check of the blade to make sure it won't fly 10 feet out of your hand. Totally gratuitous !

And now back to our John Denver concert , the internet will stay open during the broadcast , all volunteers will take your thread response during the show....... Edited by Fourtyfive
  • Like 1
What are we thinking , the Godfather is due around Dec. , there is plenty of time to make those payments. Stick it in the cookie jar , no more 12" sandwiches for a while , get a 6" , it's just a fix and only hangs around an hour or two. This Godfather knife is a family heirloom , try to say that about something you ate ! Come on let's get these orders going !!!!

The only thing to be scared of is when somebody says " WHAT WAS THAT SNAP SOUND ? "

It ain't no slide on a .45 , sounded worse , it wasn't a half dollar hitting asphalt , sounds meaner , it was a clean super sharp blade coming into lock, now talk. Edited by Fourtyfive

Just saw the latest comments...and I'm still in for this. The later date is just a bonus as far as I'm concerned. It gives me time to wheedle the wife into making it my Christmas present!

Edited by hipower
  • Like 1
It would really help to have some actual photos when asking us to pick various style preferences. Closest thing I could find on the ProTech website were the following images, which are a bit too small to really spot the detail of the buttons, but I think enough to indicate that a MOP button and Ivory Micarta handle would be an awkward color match, so I think the Ivory button would look best for keeping with the clean simplistic appearance, IMHO. I do like MOP but think it would clash with the Ivory handles and look less clean. Hoping to see larger, better photos and maybe I would change my mind.

cust-godf-tuxdam-large.jpg
GODFATHER-4-large.jpg

It would really help to have some actual photos when asking us to pick various style preferences. Closest thing I could find on the ProTech website were the following images, which are a bit too small to really spot the detail of the buttons, but I think enough to indicate that a MOP button and Ivory Micarta handle would be an awkward color match, so I think the Ivory button would look best for keeping with the clean simplistic appearance, IMHO. I do like MOP but think it would clash with the Ivory handles and look less clean. Hoping to see larger, better photos and maybe I would change my mind.

cust-godf-tuxdam-large.jpg
GODFATHER-4-large.jpg

Look on the opening post on this thread, that is a standard Tuxedo Godfather the blade will be just like that, the scrimshaw will be on the Ivory Micarta handle stock, is it really that hard to imagine what it will look like? Edited by willis68

I think the knife as you described and pic posted will be great.

I'd love to have one with the Damascus Blade...but that is a bit pricey for me. But do love it anyway.

For anyone who hasn't seen a Damascus blade knife, don't look at one It will ruin you for any other. 

• Like 1