Official TGO Pro Tech Godfather Buy in thread SOLD OUT

Wtf people, this thread is over a week old, how do we not have 50 people signed up already?! You know you want in!

Tricky,
I've gotta say I'm still on the fence. At first the price difference shocked me a bit but I do realize it's still a great deal. I actually found myself in a position where I needed a thin long blade a couple of days ago too.
I'm not out yet, I just need to let the dust settle from the lg101, the G23 and G21 that made there way home:).
I've got time and I ask that ya'll be patient with me.
So I'm a definite not sure yet. Edited by Ugly
I'm just messin around, I guess my mind equates 50 "ins" with September getting here faster. :rolleyes: Impatient? Maybe. ;)
They are steep commitments, and I may come to partially regret it when it comes time to pay, but when it comes time to open the box I know I'll be glad.

It's funny, like a few others I'm sure, the first hasn't even got here and I'm hooked.
On another note, if we have more than 10,000 (I don't remember the #) members, 50 shouldn't be a problem.
I knew you were kidding TrickyNicky, the impatience thing is well understood. We've got a lot of clams out for a product that will be a bit till we actually get it in our eager grubby little paws.

I'm just messin around, I guess my mind equates 50 "ins" with September getting here faster. :rolleyes: Impatient? Maybe. ;)
They are steep commitments, and I may come to partially regret it when it comes time to pay, but when it comes time to open the box I know I'll be glad.

It's funny, like a few others I'm sure, the first hasn't even got here and I'm hooked.

Yep. I have the equivalent of a used Glock tied up in two knives now but I just know they are going to be awesome. I mean how many folks can say they have a limited edition TGO Les George Rockeye. It can't be more than 50.  :rofl:

Luckily I have some time to master my new Sharp Maker before they come in.

Don't worry guys,

When I get the photos of the Godfather knife made by Protech for us in August, I assure you that we will make the minimum order. I have at least 20 people on other forums that would jump for a chance to own one of these, as they know what they will be like as they own a few from other forums already.

This coupled with the LG101 satisfaction that everyone will have, I see no problems with this run happening but hopefully it will be exclusive to members of this forum as it is meant to be
  • Like 2
I'm seriously contemplating ordering two of these Godfathers. Simply awesome looking piece of work!

Being new to the world of fancy knives, I'll wait til I get the LG101 in hand before I commit to doubling up. Of course, the swift return of overtime at work can make that decision much easier! ;-)
  • Like 2

I'm seriously contemplating ordering two of these Godfathers. Simply awesome looking piece of work!
Being new to the world of fancy knives, I'll wait til I get the LG101 in hand before I commit to doubling up. Of course, the swift return of overtime at work can make that decision much easier! ;-)

I am sure that once you get you LG101, you will appreciate Pro Tech knives as much as I do, they simply make the best production automatic knifes in America and stand by the products better than any company I know of
  • 2 weeks later...

I am sure that once you get you LG101, you will appreciate Pro Tech knives as much as I do, they simply make the best production automatic knifes in America and stand by the products better than any company I know of

HANDS DOWN ! WHAT WAS THAT CLICK SOUND BRO ?
  • Like 1

I justify it thinking that if I get any more guns, I'll need another safe.

I'm with ya, I found a fantastic deal on my first safe and doubt I'll find one close for the next one. It is crowded too!

Steve is the Godfather going to have the same graphics as the LG101?

Nope,

It will only be in scrimshaw it will have the logo but not in color on the ivory micarta Edited by willis68