Will H

Entry level AR for sale or trade

For Sale: This AR is a NATMIL forged lower with all PSA (Palmetto State Armory) parts, a PSA flat carbine length upper with M4 ramps, and an M16 BCG with carry handle. It also comes with:
BlackHawk sling
4 30 round Pmags 
2 30 round steel mags (One Bushmaster and one PSA)
720 rounds in a 50 cal ammo can, standard 55 grain fmj (mixed makers)
160 Tulammo steel case 55 grain
40 rounds of 69 grain Hollow point boat tail
100 rounds 55 grain Vmax
20 rounds of Green Tip Penetrators
Total included rounds 1,040

I will take $700 firm thru the end of the week. Any trades (9mm carbine or pistol) must include at least $300 cash as I am funding another project. After this week it will go back into the safe and wait on the next outbreak of liberal stupidity from Washington.

Edited by Will H
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Joe86
      Looking for a Ruger PC9 carbine in the Nashville area. If you have one for sale please let me know what model you have and specifics.
       Thanks

• By 221 Fireball
      M&P Compact 4" 2.0, very nice, with very sweet $150 Apex flat trigger, Dawson fiber optic sight and 4 15-rd mags. Ready for IDPA CCP Division or just a great EDC.
      I have about $650 in the package, will take $500 complete or $400 without the Apex Trigger (I have the stock trigger).

• By downtown
      Magpul MOE MilSpec Stock Stock is sold 
      Midlength M-Lok Handguard. Both in black. These were take-offs from a kit and never have been used.
      $20 each FTF in Clarksville or $22 Shipped. Paypal if shipped.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines