Got this in email and fond it interesting!!!

i have heard many folks say that HollyWood is total anti gun and many of them are but this link shows some that are not.  I have quit watching any movies that have certain actors and actresses in them that are total anti gun yet is almost if not all of their movies guns and violence in involved and they make big bucks off their movies using a tool they say they are totally against. Can we say Hippocrates?!!!!!! as most of us know who those are............ :squint:  :squint:

http://www.usacarry.com/30-influential-pro-gun-rights-advocates/

Edited by bersaguy
  • Like 1

I assume you don't mean the ancient Greek physician.

I can't help it when spell check does not know how to spell either.................... :rofl: :rofl:  Ok so it is

HYPOCRITES..................... :rock: :rock:

Edited by bersaguy

I can't help it when spell check does not know how to spell either.................... :rofl: :rofl:  Ok so it is

HYPOCRITES..................... :rock: :rock:

I can't help myself.  Misssssssspelling is a pet peeve

I can't help myself.  Misssssssspelling is a pet peeve

Well if my fingers would hit the letters my mind is thinking my spelling would be much better but I guess that comes with old age. I am really a good speller when I take my time and go back and read what I type and correct my post before I hit post......... :up: :up:

Personally I watch whatever I want to watch without putting too much thought into it. The movies are entertainment and the actors are there to entertain not make a political statement. I do not try to think of actors as anything more than actors while on screen and most times off screen.

• Like 2