Top 3 Gun Stores in Nashville ???

Howdy All,

I will be in Nashville next month on business and will have a little down time.

During my down time, I would like to visit some local stores.

Can anyone recomend top 3 choices to get the Wow factor ?

Thanks,

CaptWlf

I'm with lefty. Wow factor goes to Franklin Gun Shop hands down.

Why?

"Wow they've got a lot of cool stuff!"

Wow they've got a lot of hard to find stuff!"

"Wow I can't believe I was just treated so poorly by a local merchant!"

"Wow they want HOW MUCH for a production Ruger?!"

I'd go to look around a bit maybe, but even then between both G&L locations and Nashville Armory you'll likely see more stuff, reasonably priced and any money you spend will go to stores who actually care about their customers.

YMMV.
  • Like 5

If you really want to see some jaw dropping inventory you need to head to Outpost Armory its a little South East of Nashville but its worth the drive if you want to go somewhere and day dream for a while. Their prices are high imo when compared to competing stores but they have the largest/coolest inventory I have seen yet and Im not talking only their firearms they have a lot of cool gear as well. Barretts for days(MRADS,98B's,M107's etc in several configs),LMT,LWRC,KAC,Scar 16's/17's they are the only place I have ever walked into and seen a couple GA Precisions sitting on the shelf.All the latest and greatest Tacticool rigs,suppressors,sbr's,lasers,night vision gear,tons of reloading equipment etc...now if you arent a huge fan of tacticool stuff they also have a large selection of your more common firearms as well. Basically they have all the stuff in stock that you can put your hands on that you would normally have to order blindly.

Nashville Armory has a nice inventory but nothing to write home about imo. What I like about Nashville Armory is how nice the actual store is,you go there and it almost feels like you have walked into some elite gun club.

Now if Im actually wondering around with cash in my pocket to spend I head to Guns and Leather in Greenbrier,great atmosphere nice inventory  and most importantly to me the people who work there are great. You go in there and they treat you like family,whenever someone ask me where they should go to look for a gun I send them there and when they leave thats the only place they will consider going back to when in the market for a firearms related purchase.

Edited by ~48_South~
  • Like 2

I'm with lefty. Wow factor goes to Franklin Gun Shop hands down.

Why?

"Wow they've got a lot of cool stuff!"

Wow they've got a lot of hard to find stuff!"

"Wow I can't believe I was just treated so poorly by a local merchant!"

"Wow they want HOW MUCH for a production Ruger?!"

I'd go to look around a bit maybe, but even then between both G&L locations and Nashville Armory you'll likely see more stuff, reasonably priced and any money you spend will go to stores who actually care about their customers.

YMMV.

What he said. Spot on Trickey.
It won't be a pretty shop, but will have a huge selection.

The Nashville Gun Company is moving into a new location on Old Hickory BLVD in Lakewood. It's an old liquor store building. I'll get the new address and post it here.