Coming VERY soon to TGO... A replacement for our Trading Post forums!

• Administrator

I am pleased to announce that sometime this week we will unveil a complete replacement for our Trading Post forums. This new system will offer many advantages over the current use of forums and sub-forums, including:

• Easy picture attachments to each classified ad
  • The ability to set up auctions just like Gunbroker or eBay
  • A feedback system just like Gunbroker or eBay
  • The ability to "bump" ads once a week
  • The ability to accept offers within ads
  • Inline comments system for each ad
  • Seamlessly integrated with the rest of the forum's layout

And much more!

Once the new system is released to TGO's members, we will close most of the current Trading Post forums and keep them around for the next 30 days as an archive of sorts.

Our members will be encouraged to post their existing, current ads in the new system to take advantage of the new features.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in this thread. I hope to have the new and improved Trading Post available within the next two days. :up:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest db99wj

What happened to the trading post forum, it's not there anymore?

Did Canyn blow it up? He did didn't he! Man, he is getting Obama elected and now this....what are we going to do with him?

J/K Tungsten, can't wait to see the new format!

Guest canynracer

wasnt me...

image006.jpg

PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER...itty bitty living space!

I lost my living space...for now....

The new space is gonna ROCK!!! I cant wait!

Guest abailey362

all this CHANGE.......someone drinking a different kind of kool-aid?

j/k looks good. should make it easier to weed out some of the junk that takes over some classified ads

• Administrator
So far I like it. Gonna take me a minute to adjust, but I like. Just wish we could get our ratings carried over, but not a big deal.

Is there a way to get e-mail notification when feedback is left?

Well you can, more or less. The people who gave you feedback in the old forum can still post it to your new Classifieds account. StrickJ posted a nice how-to guide on it here.