Things are beginning to turn around..... for good

-First sentence = "I don't mean it's a terrible job."

Hey, First sentence, yea you, get ready to be contradicted. 

-Fourth sentence = "long term boring ####ass job"

-Last sentence = "it is boring drudgery" 

BTW there are women on our forum as well so in the name of showing them respect I would suggest editing the end of sentence 3. Just my  :2cents:

Not meaning anything wrong about it. But if we ignore him, maybe the hungry troll that would love to live under a bridge will get the picture and leave it be. Minamalistic as he would like to be, he sure likes to argue his point across. Now, anyone that knows me would say I'm not one to cause conflict with anyone, But i'm sure that most people on this thread are getting tired of him. Myself included.

While i do appreciate a good debate on anyone's personal views, Sometimes a simple congrats goes a lot further than personal negativity. ab28, I'd be happy to debate you on another thread, as I'm sure some of these other guys would but i'm afraid most might just be sick of the talk about it for now.

So in other ado, i wish you good luck in your job whatever it may be. I for one, am going to get used to working in a large factory for a worldwide company with benefits and good money. The money is part of it. Just me keeping busy and becoming a valued member of the workforce is the other part of it. I have to keep busy or i'll go crazy.

• Like 1

This is the OP,

Orientation went well, same usual stuff they go over. I start training monday and goes for 2 weeks. Then it's going to be the weekend shift, but i got my foot in the door so thats all that matters.

:cheers:

This is the OP,

Orientation went well, same usual stuff they go over. I start training monday and goes for 2 weeks. Then it's going to be the weekend shift, but i got my foot in the door so thats all that matters.

:cheers:

:up: The weekend shift has its pros too. I used to work the weekend a lot at my old job because I felt like I could get more done around the house and with my hobbies during the week, etc. Edited by Batman
  • Like 2

The range and the trails will be free of congestion from the weekend shooters and riders. Only thing is my Fiancee would like for me to have the same schedule as she has( as she is a schoolteacher) but low guys on the totem pole have to take what they can get. She know it, It's not like i'll be working all the time. May try to get daytime shift on weekends.

I have a few friends who work weekends anyways, just eventually I hope to get weekday schedule. Cause most everyone I know has weekends off.

But I'm glad to have this opportunity. I want to succeed. Thanks

I had to "do my time" as a junior guy at my job when I first started. It's seniority driven, and schedules are bid for in seniority order. My wife and family had to adjust, but it eventually got better as my seniority improved. Just focus on the good points. I hope you get the schedule you want sooner rather than later. I really did find myself enjoying time off during the week though

I start on days for a while. but thing is, I'll have senority on the next group that comes in to the plant. I'll be in the New Infinity plant making motors for infinity and Mercedes Benz.

Supposed to get fancy uniforms as well.

I'm excited. Start at the plant tomorrow.

• Like 1

I start on days for a while. but thing is, I'll have senority on the next group that comes in to the plant. I'll be in the New Infinity plant making motors for infinity and Mercedes Benz.

Supposed to get fancy uniforms as well.

I'm excited. Start at the plant tomorrow.

Great news! Wish you the best of luck on your first day!
  • Like 1