Where do you buy your reloading supplies?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Knightsr25

I just ran up on a place in maryville /alcoa called [ The Gun Cabin ] Ownwers name was Ron Hawkins He is also a trained gunsmith . He said he moved here to escape the california gun laws . He had the largest reloading selection I have seen around here , but I didnt check prices . He might be worth a try .

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone,

I am headed to Knoxville at the end of the week for a little vacation and to see family. Where is the place in Knoxville to get reloading equipment? I got a Lee Classic Turret a while back and need some things like dies, powder measure and such. Memphis does not have a great selection of places like that and I wondered if Knoxville did. I was thinking Gander Mountain since we normally stay around the corner from there but didn't know if it was best or not.

Thanks

If you're driving from Memphis to Knoxville, stop in Nashville. Exit #226 off of I-40, go north on Mt Juliet road. Under a mile, on the right is the Reloader's Bench. Service and prices can be hit or miss, but they have one of the largest selections of reloading components in stock in the area.

Guest (BH)

I always just drive up to Bass Pro when I need reloading stuff locally. Our Gander has a pretty sad reloading section. If you want to stick with Lee products, you will be out of luck there. They only carry RCBS/Hornady, and the bullets/powder etc is seriously lacking.

Bass Pro is only 15 min from downtown Knoxville. It's worth the drive for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Archminister01

Hey all,

I am new to the site and TN for that matter. Glad to be here though...the folks in this part of the country are still American and real...lol. Anyway in response to your inquiry about supplies and such. I suggest this place online to buy your equipment since you have Lee stuff. Factory Sales LLC Just copy this into your address bar. As for components and such, well in the not so distant future I am starting up SouthlandShooter. I will be selling components and supplies out of Chattanooga and online. I am in the process of getting my distributor accounts set up. That and some more cash for startup supplies. For now Try Wideners, PowderValley and HighTechAmmo as sites to see what you can get. They seem to be the best retail online price wise.

Guest tnvolfan

Hi Slasher,

I would like to recommend that you contact DLM37015, a member of this forum, who has one of the largest reloading booths (meaning numerous tables) at the Tennessee gun shows. He works out of the Nashville area, his prices are ALWAYS more than fair, and he gives all TGO members 10% off. Since you are driving by him, there might be a way to work up a contact or meet.

Guest Archminister01

Hey tnvolfan,

Will the member you recommended be at the Dalton GA gunshow this weekend? What is his booths name also. I am going and if he is there, I will look him up.

Guest joelstephen

Sportsmans Warehouse Chattanooga, they are loader with primers, and powder, I buy some of my bulletts from them bost mostly Midway, when they go on sale

Guest 6.8 AR
I have had some powder and primers on order from mid south shooters supply for 6 months now!!

You might call them and check on the order. I don't

know what you ordered, but their primer stock is better

than I've seen it for some time. Still out of CCI LP

primers, but I'm going out for bullets next day or so.

What are you looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest sneakboxer

I'd like to throw a plug out for Buchanan Shooting Supply. The owner works a full time job and then keeps his shop open 7-days a week in the evening and all day on the weekends. I'm new to reloading and he has been very helpful and is very personable. The shop is small but he has all the major stuff like: primers, powder(all makers), bullets, brass, dies, presses in addition to loaded ammo and guns. His prices are very good too, most of his components are within $1 of midway or Cabelas.

If you ever need primers on a Sunday or after work during the week Tomas is your guy. Buchanan Shooting Supply - Tennessee - FFL gun dealers directory

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest rebeldrummer

ok so I am new to this hobby...so new, I do not own anything reloading related....YET. I am SO intrigued by this whole thing though. and well, I want to save money!!!

I am in Maryville....where do I go around here to get started??

Locally, Reloaders Bench in Mt. Juliet. They have a heck of a selection in

that small building. Friendly folks too.

Otherwise, MidSouth, Midway. Haven't had much luck with reloading supplies

at gun shows.

Prices are sometimes cheaper online, but after you add in shipping, etc., the

Reloaders Bench is usually about the same price, and you don't have to wait several

days for the stuff to show up.

Guest Rysaber

DMark, they have not been smoking in there for about a year, so you should be able to go in without the worries of your lungs anymore from second hand smoke.

Guest canebreaker

I got an email ad from Natchezss today. Wish I could get a group buy for primers in the Memphis area before the sale is off. 1500 primers per carton, 33.99 per carton, that's .02266 each before hasmat and shipping. The last I bought cost me .02988 each.

Most of my money is being spent on crappie fish now.