Where do you buy your reloading supplies?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kilo33

I just started reloading, and I find the guys at Reloaders Bench in Mt . Juliet very helpful. I have compared their prices with online vendors and there just as good if not cheaper. Helpful group of guys and great with customer service. Good luck!

Hi Slasher,

I would like to recommend that you contact DLM37015, a member of this forum, who has one of the largest reloading booths (meaning numerous tables) at the Tennessee gun shows. He works out of the Nashville area, his prices are ALWAYS more than fair, and he gives all TGO members 10% off. Since you are driving by him, there might be a way to work up a contact or meet.

I used to trade with the reloaders bench extensively, then I met David...DLM37015. You're not going to beat his price. I don't care where you go or what you buy. For components, he is the man. ESPECIALLY if you load for military calibers. A jug of surplus powder and some ss109's.....you JUST can't beat it. .....and he's a cool guy to boot.

David hooked me up with the supplies I needed at the show today. Great guy and good prices too. I think he ends up traveling all over the state so it shouldn't be too hard to get anything from him.

• 2 months later...

David...DLM37015. Best prices I have found within 100 miles of Knox. I think he is Dillon dealer also? I bought one of my Dillons from him a coulple shows ago. I should have got the 90 lbs keg at the last show.

Edited by Static_USMC

I've enjoyed doing business with David on a couple ocassions too. He's a straight shooter and a fair man. That pup he totes everywhere he goes is a decent fellow too.

Stopped @ A-H Reloading to look around. Found 500 200gr LSWC for only $37.99!!!! Got em home and they only measure .450 :(

That sucks, long drive to return them.

Edited by BigK
Guest Gunner43

If you are looking for brass try Webb Brass Assets LLC in NC. www.webbsbrass.com. They don't have a wide selection but the price is good on what they have and they do shipping specials every once in a while.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest volfan911

I buy most of my powder and primers from the Reloaders Bench in Mt. Juliet if your not buying in bulk its hard to get much cheaper considering the hazmat fees.

I buy most of my powder and primers from the Reloaders Bench in Mt. Juliet if your not buying in bulk its hard to get much cheaper considering the hazmat fees.

I've bought many a dollar's worth of stuff from them. They can't touch David's prices. I quit trading with them when Adam left. I met David shortly after.

A H Reloading in Nashville. Nice guys and they are 3 minutes from my work so its easy to get to. Not an expert in pricing but they are cheaper than most I have seen.

Edited by Dad03

Benton's and Gander Mountain really like their stuff a lot. Midway isn't far behind. I like the gun shows in Knoxville for powder and primers. I get my bullets from Montana gold. I go on line in the evening and they're on my step in three days.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...