Where do you buy your reloading supplies?

Walmart in Clinton now carries reloading supplies. Right now just a aisle center-stand, but they are going to expand "significantly" according to gun counter guy.

Looks like they will be similar to Halls store with RCBS, common calibers & powders. Right now, some RCBS accys, .270 & .223 supplies. Decent selection of IMR powders. RL-19 & 22, H110 & Varget.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I get powder and primers in Chattanooga at Sportsman only because I don't do enough to buy the volume needed to justify the haz mat fees .I was at Benton Shooters Supply Saturday and they had plenty of primmers and powder. Even if they were a little higher , it is a whole lot closer to you than Chattanooga. I time my Chattanooga trip with something else so I don't make a special trip . I have a doctors trip coming up so I will go by and get some stuff at Sportsman when I am in Chattanooga anyway.

Everything else I order from Midway , Graf's , Cabela's or whoever . I try and order enough so the shipping is saved somtimes 2 or 3 of us order stuff and split the shipping .The last order I just did with midway had free shipping on select items and I had been wanting that item . Anything else that would fit in the same box shipped free also. I ordered several small items and had free shipping.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bigleaf

Reloader's Bench in Mt. Juliet, A-H Reloading  Supply on 4th Ave S in Nashville, The Outpost Armory south of Nashville on I-65 are all good. Bullets I'll get from Montana Gold in Montana or Chandler LaFrain's Black Bullets International here in Middle TN. He'll mail 'em to you or will bring 'em to an IDPA match, if you're both going to be there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone recommend a retailer in the east TN AO? I placed an order at Graf's on Jan 1st and it still hasn't arrived. I suppose they are that far behind. I would like to find someone I can deal with regularly that isn't too far from home in Jefferson County. 

• 2 weeks later...

LG-Outdoors.com has some reloading supplies left. I ordered some hollow points from them the other day and got them yesterday. Shipping was a little slow but in this day and age, just getting them is all you can really ask for. I had never heard of them but I decided to give them a shot and thought I'd post it here. All their inventory is real-time so if you see it you can buy it, so they say.

They are out of a lot of popular bullet weghts so don't think you're gonna get any 230 gr .45s or anything

Edited by GoneBallistic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Things appear to be opening up just a bit. Over the past couple of weeks I've been able to pick up Federal Small pistol primers from Midway at $27.00/1000 and Tula Small Rifle primers at $20.59/1000 at Graf's. Of course there's the Hazmat fee and shipping.

Both of these were via e-mail alerts and Gunbot.

Mind you, you have to pretty much be sitting at your computer when the info comes in, but it looks better than it did a month ago.

I guess I've been fortunate, but I haven't paid panic pricing for anything, and don't plan too either as I've been putting a bit by month to month since the last madness .

Good Lord Willin' I won't eat those words! :ugh:  LOL

I would agree with David being the best choice, but he seems to be a very busy man. Hard to contact - even though PM on here. I did get some stuff from him in Feburary at the Gun Show. At the time it was my first experience buying reloading supplies in person and it was a pleasent experience. I did not even know who he was at the time.

David (dlm37015). The end. I dont even know why we have this thread.

I have absolutely no doubt you are correct, and I look forward to meeting David and doing business with him. I definitely wish to support our members and keep my business dealings as local as possible.

My circumstances have me working every other weekend....Fri-Sat-Sun 12 hour shifts. It seems that I work each weekend David is at one of the gunshows in East TN. My circumstances aren't likely to change (I gotta work :cool: ), but I hope that my weekends may coincide with David's being in the region. I have a feeling I'm not the only person in that situation.

David's reputation for fairness and honesty is second to none.

But I need to keep reloading and shooting until that opportunity presents itself. So I'm thankful there are alternatives available and that members post the info here.

:2cents: