Where do you buy your reloading supplies?

Guest inspector710

Are they as hard to find there as they are here?? Gander Mountain had some last week in large pistol for $4.99/100. They stayed on the shelf.

Edited by inspector710

I just got on the backorder list at Midsouth Shooters Supply. Large pistol primers, that is. I got tired of looking and calling. They told me that once they arrive, they're out the door. I'll be happy to swap a box of CCI 41's for CCI LP's even. But Gander Mountain

can keep them for that price.

6.8 AR haveyou tried Tennessee Gun Country? They had some LP, LR, SP and SR last Friday I believe it was.

I have been getting Federal, CCI and Magtech SP from them.

Thanks. I thought my son checked there. I sure will.

He did say Allen's and Grandpa's was out, too. I

better do my own checking from now on.

Guest forrestcav

Outpost is slowly expanding their inventory. Seems like everytime I call and they're out, about two weeks later its in stock. go figure

but the have all sizes of primers, alliant powder, and misc bullets.

Guest The91Bravo

Dave at Tn Gun Country has all sizes currently in stock.

They have Wolf/Magtech/Federal in stock and it looks like the wait is finally over.

They also carry my once fired brass in stock in 7.62 M118LR, 5.56 NATO, 9mm, .40S&W, and .45ACP. Check them out, I have sworn off Allen's and Grandpa's, but that is my own personal decision.

Guest BackwoodsBum

As of yesterday Bass Pro in Opry Mills has primers and some powder. I picked up 1000 Winchester Large Rifle primers ($34.50) and a pound of Varget (I don't remember exactly but around $25). Not the best prices around but beggars can't be choosers so I coughed up the green stuff.

would it not be reasonable 4 peeps in the same general area 2 order a few extra's and split the hazmaz fee amongst an order? I would think with as many peeps look n 4 primers on this forum that if we bundled our resources that would be the way 2 go, ya think?

• 2 weeks later...

If your in SE ten.-- Bentons Shooters Supply hwy 411 in Benton

They have a good supply of reloading stuff, but are high priced. Bullseye powder $20.00/ lb, primers $40.00/ 1000.

It is a very nice store & Big, with the most guns under roof I have seen. Everthing seems fair priced except reloading componets.

• 3 weeks later...
I have had some powder and primers on order from mid south shooters supply for 6 months now!!

And I was thinking about ordering some stuff from them too. The store I usually buy from is always out of whatever I need. That's why I was considering Midsouth.

Mine come off the web.

Bullets (FMJ)

Precision Delta - The Ammunition of Champions

www.montanagold.com

Bullets (Moly)

www.blackbulletsinternational.com

Primers & Powder

www.powdervalley.com

Graf & Sons - The Reloading Authority

I have ordered 7,000 9mm FMJs from P.D. and 18,000 130gr Moly's from BlackBullets this year.

I have 18lbs of Solo1000 and 7 pounds of titegroup in the garage. About 4,000 Winchester and 24,000 Wolf Small Pistol primers remaining.

I suppose I should mention that I'm a competitive shooter who burns a lot of ammo, and also that I shoot with Black Bullets International's name on my shirt. So I tend to shoot Tony's rounds whenever I can. They're cheap, accurate, and clean. And his wait time is the best anywhere right now. 18K worth of bullets took about 2 weeks to arrive at my door.