Tennessee Three Percenters?

Guest TNIIIer

Guest TNIIIer
We have any III%ers on TGO??? Hopefully everybody on TGO is a III%er. :-) You guy aware that we have a TN chapter on Facebook now? If not, you do now. Head on over, Join us to help fight and protect OUR God given American rights..

Word has it, during the American Revolution, only 3% of the population actually took up arms against the British. Those folks. Today, would be defined as extremists by libtards. 

I get it now.  Thought it was actually 4% that founded the country and started a new guvment.

Just goes to show....we lucked into this country and Constitution.  It was a great ride while it lasted. 

• Like 4
Guest TNIIIer

What is a Three Percenter?

The number of colonists on the battlw field only ever amounted to 3% at one time.. Modern III%ers are inline with the oath keepers. Hanging back until its time to fight is about the worst strategy that one can have against these ppl that are leading out beautiful country down the road to communisim. That's like saying I'll join the NRA when I have to..
Guest TNIIIer

Word has it, during the American Revolution, only 3% of the population actually took up arms against the British. Those folks. Today, would be defined as extremists by libtards.

Yeah, about the same way that they labeled the militias that went to bundy ranch, as terrorists. Those are PATRIOTS..
[quote name="Lumber_Jack" post="1153792" timestamp="1401507479"]So explain what a 3%er does in a normal week to keep this country free that a normal constitution loving American doesn't.[/quote] Other than guilt you for not being a true patriot? Not sure... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

So explain what a 3%er does in a normal week to keep this country free that a normal constitution loving American doesn't.

Some of them showed up at the Bundy Ranch. Not a normal week. They still had the nads to stand up to Harry's boys.

• Like 3
[quote name="mikegideon" post="1153805" timestamp="1401509339"]Some of them showed up at the Bundy Ranch. Not a normal week. They still had the nads to stand up to Harry's boys.[/quote] But kind of to my point. You don't have to be in the group and wear a label to defend freedom. And I'm not necessarily saying it's a bad thing that others do. It's like TMF said, it feels like we're being guilted for not already being a member. If you had a ranch that was being illegally seized I'd come stand firm, no affiliation required
  • Like 1

I guess if I have to go to facebook to read about it, it must not be for me.  Does this organization not have a real web page?

I'm with ya, I don't do facebook, and I won't do facebook. So if thats all they got then I'm out.

Guest TNIIIer

But kind of to my point. You don't have to be in the group and wear a label to defend freedom. And I'm not necessarily saying it's a bad thing that others do. It's like TMF said, it feels like we're being guilted for not already being a member. If you had a ranch that was being illegally seized I'd come stand firm, no affiliation required

I don't see where you ppl get that we're trying to guilt anyone into joining the III%. If you're not the III%, you're not the III%. The III% is not just a group that you just say you're a part of just like being a patriotisim isn't something that your just a part of, its in your heart.
Guest TNIIIer

But kind of to my point. You don't have to be in the group and wear a label to defend freedom. And I'm not necessarily saying it's a bad thing that others do. It's like TMF said, it feels like we're being guilted for not already being a member. If you had a ranch that was being illegally seized I'd come stand firm, no affiliation required

I don't see where you ppl get that we're trying to guilt anyone into joining the III%. If you're not the III%, you're not the III%. The III% is not just a group that you just say you're a part of just like patriotisim isn't something that your just a part of, its in your heart.
No one has answered the question I asked earlier. What does a III%er do that a normal "non-affiliated" constitution loving American (me) doesn't do to protect freedom?

A good answer could sway me to join...or maybe not. Edited by Lumber_Jack
[quote name="TNIIIer" post="1153892" timestamp="1401544750"]I don't see where you ppl get that we're trying to guilt anyone into joining the III%. [/quote] Because of this post:

The number of colonists on the battlw field only ever amounted to 3% at one time.. Modern III%ers are inline with the oath keepers. Hanging back until its time to fight is about the worst strategy that one can have against these ppl that are leading out beautiful country down the road to communisim. That's like saying I'll join the NRA when I have to..
As to this...

If you're not the III%, you're not the III%. The III% is not just a group that you just say you're a part of just like patriotisim isn't something that your just a part of, its in your heart.
You said this:

You guy aware that we have a TN chapter on Facebook now? If not, you do now. Head on over, Join us to help fight and protect OUR God given American rights..
I don't need to beat my chest to prove I'm a patriot and sure don't need to be a member of anything to prove I'm willing to pick up a rifle and fight if a time came for that. Lotta folks here who have picked up a rifle to fight the enemy, fired their weapon in anger and brought back scars and metal in their bodies. Forgive us for not showing your Facebook page the respect it deserves. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 8