.22 1911

RC3

Guest ScottEdvin

I'm not sure it's tye cheapest but I do enjoy my GSG 1911. I paid $339 and it was well worth it. I've got over 700 rounds though mine already and it's fantastic! Plus you can swap a lot of 1911 parts onto it, like stocks, MSH's, holsters. I love this gun.

Funny stuff! I gotta say when you can get two plastic, no worry never fail pistols for the price of one temperamental yet beautiful pice of craftsmanship, ya gotta at least add them to the collection, after the 1911 of course :)
  • Like 2

Funny stuff! I gotta say when you can get two plastic, no worry never fail pistols for the price of one temperamental yet beautiful pice of craftsmanship, ya gotta at least add them to the collection, after the 1911 of course :)

2 plastic guns for the cost of a 1911? I could buy every bit of 6 plastic Gaston guns for the cost of one of my 1911's. :stir:

Edited by jh225

I was just looking for a cheap shooter and I am a BIG 1911 fan. But I have owned a glock before and plan on re buying another 17 gen4 as soon as the year is over. Made a promise and getting the .22 wont count since I sold two pistols and only bought 1 so far. 

Congrats on the 1911 in 22! After all this talk I'm gonna have to go check one out.

I havent bought it. Had to get two new tires since a piece of wood was on the road. And 18's arent cheap. 

Logic like that sure will clear out the bank account quickly.

Trust me.  I know.

The new sound system in my car cleared the bank. $170 for a radio dash kit. Jesus, that would have been the .22. At least I got $80 on the head unit. Not cleared the bank, but used a lot of my "Can be to by crap without remorse funds". Gotta break them down into tiers or it all goes into bills or savings. Not that its a bad idea, but a little spending cash doesnt hurt. 

Edited by RC3

Yep. Selling is "fun?". I considered selling one of my Ruger 22 pistols, but just can't seem to let go.

Gotta start getting more listed. I keep telling myself that. But...

Dont think I can sell a few of my rifles. I can let the AR go and build another one. But after getting the FAL and enjoying it, its gonna be hard to sell it and the G3. I might let the 74 go tho. 

Dont think I can sell a few of my rifles. I can let the AR go and build another one. But after getting the FAL and enjoying it, its gonna be hard to sell it and the G3. I might let the 74 go tho. 

Yep...you are addicted.

I felt no physical pain. Wallet did tho. And plus, I was planning on replacing them. Just as all four at once. Instead of having to do two. 

Yep, a couple years ago, we bought my wife a "new" used car. An Impala with about 30,000 miles on it. Real nice shape and well equipped. The dealer had just installed a new set of tires on it.

About the 3rd day of driving it, my wife came home one afternoon and told me the car was "bouncing". Huh? I say.

We go out and look at the car and first thing I see is the right front tire is flat, and a gash in the sidewall. I asked if she hit something on the road. No She says. Ok, whatever. Still have to get a tire.

I put on the hated space-

saver spare and go get a tire.

Less than a month later, she comes n and says the same tire is low and riding rough for her.

I go out and look. Yep. A gash in the side wall. Not as bad as the first, but enough to need replacing..

Never did find out what was happening. Road debris? Whatever.

Anyway, it happens. Much as we hate it. Tires get all sorts of abuse. And will go bad at absolutely the worst possible time.

Yep, a couple years ago, we bought my wife a "new" used car. An Impala with about 30,000 miles on it. Real nice shape and well equipped. The dealer had just installed a new set of tires on it.

About the 3rd day of driving it, my wife came home one afternoon and told me the car was "bouncing". Huh? I say.

We go out and look at the car and first thing I see is the right front tire is flat, and a gash in the sidewall. I asked if she hit something on the road. No She says. Ok, whatever. Still have to get a tire.

I put on the hated space-

saver spare and go get a tire.

Less than a month later, she comes n and says the same tire is low and riding rough for her.

I go out and look. Yep. A gash in the side wall. Not as bad as the first, but enough to need replacing..

Never did find out what was happening. Road debris? Whatever.

Anyway, it happens. Much as we hate it. Tires get all sorts of abuse. And will go bad at absolutely the worst possible time.

A full set tires for my previous altima and for my back up audi is the same for just TWO tires on my rx8.