Aug 3 Knoxville Suarez Training Group!!!

Here are some directions.................

RangeDirections: From I-40, take US 129 / Alcoa Highway South approx 7 miles
Turn left and travel east on Singleton Station Road until end

From the south take US 129 / Alcoa Highway North, approx 1 mile past the I-140 interchange turn right onto Singleton Station Road until end

Turn L onto Will Mill Road, travel .2 miles
Turn R onto Old Knoxville Highway / TN-33, travel . 2 miles
Take first LEFT onto Martin Mill Pike, travel 5.2 miles
Turn R onto Tarklin Valley Road, travel 1.3 miles
Destination on the Right 

1818 Tarklin Valley Rd Knoxville Tn 37920 

AJ, did you want to put your phone # out so they can call you if they get lost??????????

I need to pick up some 1x2's anyway, so I'll certainly bring some.

Yes Sir...I'll be at the ORSA Match Saturday.

I'm looking forward to it...good company...good food...and shootin' stuff.

What more can a man ask for? :pleased:

Women in skimpy outfits would be nice.......LOL

Met a great bunch of fellow shooters today. Randy is an excellent instructor who can provide you with the info you need for practical pistol fighting in the most common of encounters one could be involved in. Thanks to Randy and all that provided the opportunity for this class,

AAR A.I.M. 3 Aug 2014

All I can say is Wow! Incredible class and an unbelievable bargain.

Thank you Randy and Thank you GTG for hosting this class.

Thank you also to my fellow students. Great bunch of folks and I feel honored to have been able to train with you guys and gals.

As always I respect and appreciate Randy’s teaching methodology, keen eye, and patience as he guides us through the learning curve. It’s an innate talent as well as a skill.

Randy’s depth of subject knowledge content is impressive. We are fortunate to have that resource available to us here on TGO.

I have been learning XS Big Dot sights over the past year. That, in itself, has presented a learning curve for me. But I earned an even greater appreciation for them, and with Randy’s tutelage, a greater appreciation of their use in close range reaction shooting yesterday. But using the methodology and format Randy presented would improve any type of sight system use in managing close range interpersonal confrontations.

Randy’s was able to convey several approaches to the adage of “use the amount of the sights necessary” to get your hits fast and accurately at the appropriate range and in the appropriate situation. I had never been exposed to the “diamond” concept, using the edge of the slide when the gun was tilted at an approximate 45 degree angle while moving rapidly off the “X”. Excellent information and tool for my “tactical toolbox”.

We had a very good turnout. The students ranged from highly seasoned shooters with multiple training classes under their gunblets to novice shooters. All students were given the individual attention they needed while maintaining a smooth flow for the group…not easy for a group this size. And safety was, as always, beyond reproach.

It’s incredible that this quality level of training with the depth and attention to detail was presented to us for only $80.00. I have paid 3 times that, way more than once, and not received the excellence of instruction approaching what Randy provided for us.

My hat is off to you Sir.

fwi... great and informative read: LINK:  Dealing With PESTS

Money well spent! It was a great day of training. Randy is a great instructor and the information was just the kind of thing I was looking for. It is not the typical square range shooting.

Now I'm just waiting for a follow-on class in the area (0-5ft or close range gun fighting).

Thanks to Randy and GTG for hosting.

Al

Randy. . .great day of training.  Very informative how you called out the differences in techniques between IDPA/IPSC and this very real-world tactical training.  It was good knowledge to add to my toolbox.

Price also was quite a bargain, IMO, for what we got. 

Thanks to all for putting this together.