Please dont hate me, but.......

RC3

IMG_3227.jpg

Hands down, best post I have seen. But is that something to truly be proud off. BTW, Brasil also served with the allies during the second great war. Btw, I am going to show this to my overly pro america friend. 

I went to Italy in 72. Bunch of punk kids kicked our asses in a soccer game. We then taught them about football.

Dont worry, I was a defensive lineman throughout high school. I dont mind getting physical and knocking down a running back here and there. 

• Like 1

Kinda how we say Germany instead of Deutschland?

I mostly refer to germany as deutshland since I took german years ago. 

Better than saying we lost two world wars. 

And I have to agree with that statement. 

I take it you were born in Brazil?

Yes. But I am quite white to be honest. Almost a dark shade of pale at this point. No accent either. Keep being confused with someone from New York tho. 

I am currently watching Mexico vs. Cameroon.  It is almost over. Looks like Mexico is gonna win.

I have it on the store TV. I am interested how the portugal vs deutchland game will play. 

Have you got your little plastic horn thingy all warmed up for the matches? Can't remember what they are called, starts with a V?

Im at work. No shouting, no cheering. It was gut wrenching yesterday. Watching in utter silence. Imagine your favorite team winning the superbowl and you cant say a darn thing. Its rough.  

Soccer needs some rule changes to appeal to the American crowd.

1. Higher scores. Do something about that. Americans want scores like, 42-28.

2. Get rid of the off-sides rule. Let these guys play wherever they want on the field. Let the offense park a guy near the goal at any time. Will help #1 above.

3. Make the goal bigger. See #1

4. Allow more contact. That will eliminate the falling down and crying to try and draw a foul.

5. Get rid of those stupid horns in the stadium!

That's all I have to say about that.

• Like 1
[quote name="Westwindmike" post="1158899" timestamp="1402759428"]Soccer needs some rule changes to appeal to the American crowd. 1. Higher scores. Do something about that. Americans want scores like, 42-28. 2. Get rid of the off-sides rule. Let these guys play wherever they want on the field. Let the offense park a guy near the goal at any time. Will help #1 above. 3. Make the goal bigger. See #1 4. Allow more contact. That will eliminate the falling down and crying to try and draw a foul. 5. Get rid of those stupid horns in the stadium! That's all I have to say about that.[/quote] They do it's called rugby. JTM We the People of the United States, in order to form a more Perfect Union......
  • Like 1

Soccer needs some rule changes to appeal to the American crowd.

1. Higher scores. Do something about that. Americans want scores like, 42-28.

2. Get rid of the off-sides rule. Let these guys play wherever they want on the field. Let the offense park a guy near the goal at any time. Will help #1 above.

3. Make the goal bigger. See #1

4. Allow more contact. That will eliminate the falling down and crying to try and draw a foul.

5. Get rid of those stupid horns in the stadium!

That's all I have to say about that.

Actually, once you go through several years of AYSO and 3 years of middle school soccer, you get used to the rules and enjoy the game!  I'm watching Columbia and Greece right now on ABC.  It's far superior to baseball! :)

Edited by Moped
  • Like 2

Actually, once you go through several years of AYSO and 3 years of middle school soccer, you get used to the rules and enjoy the game!  I'm watching Columbia and Greece right now on ABC.  It's far superior to baseball! :)

And we have an enlightened one. But they had me cover another store today, so I am missing the world cup. And dying a little.