3-gun at MTSC July 6th

Score are posted. https://www.practiscore.com/results.php?uuid=59DBDE7D-1A32-4FF6-88D5-24C455B043FC

Had a blast today. It got hot, and we had a few droping out, but all in all...another great day of shooting at MTSC.

My rifle smells of garlic bread. Thanks Mitch for the free samples of Italian Gun Grease and the raffle too!!!

Matt one of the best rifle sitting positions I have ever seem someone get into on the clock....but next time make sure its all inside the box :hat:

Enjoyed it see ya next month.

Matt one of the best rifle sitting positions I have ever seem someone get into on the clock....but next time make sure its all inside the box :hat:

But it didn't keep me from winning my class!  Congrats to DMark for winning his class as well -

I will definitely be watching my foot and the box next time.  I will also be double-checking my zero and practicing those 250 yd targets.  And shotgun reloading.  And planning my stage better so I don't shoot the pistol empty right after activating the mover.  And not grabbing the wrong ammo so I miss the clays with the rifle while getting into an awesome sitting position with one foot out of the box in order to get ELEVEN PENALTIES for three stupid clays.  :surrender:

I really enjoyed the challenging rifle targets today, even though they kicked my butt.  Thanks to everyone involved for making it happen!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.