My July 1st knives….. Show me what you will be carrying!!!!

My LG 101 will be in my pocket today!  Thinking about putting the Gerber MK II in the truck, so I can start the new knife law out in TN properly with two American made knives.

Edited by tnhawk

I have a BÖKER Jim Wagner REALITY BASED Tactical RB Switchblade that was giving to me years ago.

Will carry with pride, I know it is a low dollar knife, but it is mine.

Whelp. Carried my Pro Tech today. Haven't gotten around to adding the grip tape to it yet - still practicing on other knives (eg. Kershaw Cryo, a cheap S&W SWAT, and a few others).

4MxoJxI.jpg

I did tie some rope on - fun with knots, right?

• Like 1

Thinking about the H&K Entourage Auto. What do the experts here think about that model? I may order it today barring any negative reviews.

http://www.benchmade.com/products/14702

H&K are manufactured by Benchmade. Never heard anyone have an issue with benchmade knives, ever. I love my Bechmade Mini-Barrage and have put it through absolute Hell, and still carry it around. I'm not personally familiar with the H&K line, but I do know Benchmade makes solid knives: their autos, spring assists, and folders are just quality knives.

Edited by Ted S.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.