Papa Johns

none

Guess I will be going to Papa Murphy's from now on. Saw the gun buster sign on the door on Papa Johns. In Mt Juliet today.

Even my wife and son were on board with taking our business elsewhere. I understand its their right to run their business as they see fit and I can respect that while refusing to spend a dime there.
  • Like 3
[quote name="wcd" post="1165460" timestamp="1404520057"]Guess I will be going to Papa Murphy's from now on. Saw the gun buster sign on the door on Papa Johns. In Mt Juliet today. Even my wife and son were on board with taking our business elsewhere. I understand its their right to run their business as they see fit and I can respect that while refusing to spend a dime there.[/quote] Might want to find out who the franchise owner is and direct your objection to them instead of the entire chain. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Might want to find out who the franchise owner is and direct your objection to them instead of the entire chain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Used to eat at the one in Indiana all the time. I asked the manager tonight if the franchise owner had an email or a phone number I could call about their anti 2nd ammendment policy. I was told I am sure he does. At that point I really did not have the patience to deal with it any more. So I just went on their corporate website and picked the store I wished to comment on and sent a brief polite email. I am sure it will filter down to the right store. I would guess the response will be something to the effect of while we value your business but.....

But who knows will have to wait and see

Good grief - eat at sals pizza on stewarts ferry - best pizza in town

funny we near Adrian Michigan about 8 years ago and there was a little Mom and Pop place Names Sal's very friendly staff great food and a small business.  they were a bit out of tye way but htey always made you feel like family. 

Is the Sal's here in Mt Juliet?  we will have to give them a try

Edited by wcd
[quote name="wcd" post="1165522" timestamp="1404562995"]funny we near Adrian Michigan about 8 years ago and there was a little Mom and Pop place Names Sal's very friendly staff great food and a small business. they were a bit out of tye way but htey always made you feel like family. Is the Sal's here in Mt Juliet? we will have to give them a try[/quote] Its on stewarts ferry pike at the I40 exit between the airport and hermitage. Exit 217? Its next to the Mapco on the south side of the interstate. Great lunch buffet
[quote name="Hershmeister" post="1165570" timestamp="1404576031"]Its on stewarts ferry pike at the I40 exit between the airport and hermitage. Exit 217? Its next to the Mapco on the south side of the interstate. Great lunch buffet[/quote] I used to go there a lot when I worked nearby. Their lunch buffet IS good! They have some awesome pasta dishes, meatballs, pizzas, and even salad, if you're into that kind of thing.
There was a driver for jets pizza that blasted a robber. No charges filed, armed robber got his ass waxed.
Needless to say there "ain't" no "no revolver" signs at jets....best pizza: Angelo's or joeys house of pizza for ny style ....I like jets Sicilian style when in the mood.
I've had papa Murphy's in the past, good deal for take home for the kids, especially when ya heat em up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling. Edited by Dustbuster

I delieverd for the Papa John's in Lebanon years ago.  There was no policy forbiding customers carrying on the store at that time, drivers were forbidden to carry though.  I did anyway, figured losing my pizza delivery job and keeping my life was an okay tradeoff.

• Like 5
My ol lady was a big Papa Johns fan but has recently been diagnosed with Celiac disease, no more wheat based anything for her. She's Italian too so it has been tough to cut out the good pasta. Me personally, I've never been a fan of chain pizza, nothing like a mom and pop place.

There was a driver for jets pizza that blasted a robber. No charges filed, armed robber got his ass waxed.
Needless to say there "ain't" no "no revolver" signs at jets....best pizza: Angelo's or joeys house of pizza for ny style ....I like jets Sicilian style when in the mood.
I've had papa Murphy's in the past, good deal for take home for the kids, especially when ya heat em up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

Jets ftw.

I used to like papa johns til Jets came to town. Way I figger that's the bout the only good thing all the new residents of MJ brought. Well I like Academy too but the whole Providence thing was better to me when it was just land to trespass on hunting.

I have tried to find a good Sicilian pizza joint around middle Tennessee and there are a lot of them that claim to be but since I grew up in Chicago till 1967 and know a good Sicilian pizza. I gave up years ago and just quit eating pizza made down here. I have a buddy that drives a refer 18 wheeler and makes trips to Chicago 3 times a month and he brings me back large pizza's from Home Run Pizza that is located behind Wrigley Field. He calls me from there and I place my order and he puts them in his freezer unit of the truck and brings them to me on his way through cause he has to come right through Gallatin going to Smyrna.......... :up:  :up:  :up:  I do wish I could find a real Sicilian Pizza joint around here that actually knows what really good Italian sausage is!!!!  

In Franklin Nick's Italian Deli has great NY style pizza and their pepperoni rolls are awesome. Mineo's has great pizza too. I'm in the Gallatin area now and haven't found a substitute for those two.

In Franklin Nick's Italian Deli has great NY style pizza and their pepperoni rolls are awesome. Mineo's has great pizza too. I'm in the Gallatin area now and haven't found a substitute for those two.

Thanks for mentioning this. I've heard Nick's was good, but haven't made it over there. Guess I'll have to make it a point to do so.

Mineo's also has some of the best fresh chicken fingers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk