Dicks 50% off ammo

Guest utarch00

Guest utarch00

Dicks sunday ad has a coupon for ammo. Buy one get 50% off, limit six boxes. I have been saving a couple of gift cards that I got last Christmas for another one of these sales. I went and picked up three fifty round boxes of Remington .223 and two fifty round boxes of WWB .45 and one fifty round Remington .45. Here is were it gets even better. When they scan the coupon, it takes 50% off of the total order. They know the problem, but can not change it, their system sets it that way. I bought $160 worth of ammo for $86 including tax and with the gift cards, I spent under $14.

Run don't walk to your nearest Dicks.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh...used to buy wally world WWB .38, then saw that Guns and Leather are about $2 to $3 cheaper than wally world. My money is better spent in Greenbrier. And if they are out, I'd drive to Hero Gear...still probably cheaper even with gas than Dicks or Academy.

I bought 2 boxed of 9mm yesterday like that. The trick is to get one of those Dick's Score cards. Every other week they send a e-mail circular with a coupon for 100pts with any purchase. Every 300 points they send you a $10 certificate in the mail then I go buy a box of 45s for 5 bucks.

Guest utarch00
Too bad this was posted on Sunday lol. Or is this good for this coming Sunday?

The circular was in this past Sundays paper. I thought about posting on Sat because of my dream about it on Fri night, but I wanted to be sure that it was in the paper on Sun, otherwise I would have had all of you pissed at me when it did not show up in the paper on Sun.:up:

I bought some at Dick's in 'Nooga today:

9mm UMC. First box 10.98, second 5.49 = 16.47 which is about 3.50 cheaper than Wally's WWB for 100.

It's also about .50 cheaper than the same ammo at Dicks if you buy a case of ten, but of course I could only get 6 boxes.

I had coupon printed from online.

Actually I have two so I might stop at Dick's here in Ktown on way home too.

Every little bit helps, I suppose.

(offer is good through the 18th)

- OS

I went to Cool Spring Dick's today before work. Well, let's just say that they weren't selling ammo for a while today. There was someone from the state there checking tax stamps and not finding them on every box.

The coupon that I have expires tomorrow. Hopefully, they'll have something that I can buy after work tomorrow.

I bought some more 9mm Remington today at app 8.24 a box. All I did was mention the add and they gave it to me the discount. I have not had the first coupon yet.

Walmart has blazer brass for 8.97 all day

Guest GLOCKGUY

Ya but this is no lie I paid $29.98 and got 6 boxes of 9mm Remington 115 GR. FMJ 50 per box that was 300 rounds for $29.98 they gave me 50% off on all boxes.

Ya but this is no lie I paid $29.98 and got 6 boxes of 9mm Remington 115 GR. FMJ 50 per box that was 300 rounds for $29.98 they gave me 50% off on all boxes.

I would try that again. Thats a good deal