TWD Season 5

I downloaded this from a site last year and it could be cleaned up as it has some odd comics in between the WD episodes. Looks like this goes through episode 115. I need to download the other episodes and use Adobe or something to clean this up and combine them all.
I had the compendium volume 1 but having a .pdf is just much handier and can read on my mobile devices.

This is 530MB
Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByUSu_dU9HBGampmSGJJcEdua3M/view?usp=sharing Edited by jonathon1289

As for the scratches on carvings on the church, I think the pastor barricaded himself into the church hording the food and his flock was attempting to get in. I did notice the walker church lady was in the main food pantry in town and the pastor was not going to defend himself.

I got the impression that walker lady with the glasses was the preacher's wife. Remember him holding their picture towards the end of the episode? I'm guessing that's why he lost it in the pantry.

Bob was under water for a few seconds, long enough to be bit without anyone seeing.  How else to explain his turn from sunny optimist to crying alone?  My theory on the bites is that a toxin (toxic bacteria) is transmitted through the bites, and it kills you, but there is something else (walker germ) that re-animates the corpse.  So far, being bitten is really no different than dying from any other disease--you die, then you rise.

So if Bob is bitten, and the cannibals keep him alive, then the toxin could spread through his body and contaminate his meat.  "Bob taint" instead of "Boar taint."  So eating human flesh infected with the walker germ doesn't affect the cannibals, but eating human flesh contaminated with a toxin (whether walker saliva toxin or antifreeze or whatever) will spell trouble for the cannibals.  I predict that the cannibals have been studiously avoiding eating flesh bitten by walkers, and when (or if) they find out Bob has been bitten, they will think (and may be right) that it is a death sentence.  Perhaps there will be a scene when they go to cut his other leg off and they find a bite mark, and Bob gets to rub it in their faces before dying.

Reminds me about a joke in which Indians give a last meal to an Englishman, a Frenchman, and an American before killing them and skinning them to make canoes out of their flesh.  The Englishman asks for tea and says, "God save the King," before being executed and skinned in front of the other two.  The Frenchman asks for wine and says, "Viva la France," before the same thing happens.  The American only asks for a fork.  Then, while stabbing himself repeatedly, he yells, "So much for your effing canoe!"

Bob was under water for a few seconds, long enough to be bit without anyone seeing.  How else to explain his turn from sunny optimist to crying alone?  My theory on the bites is that a toxin (toxic bacteria) is transmitted through the bites, and it kills you, but there is something else (walker germ) that re-animates the corpse.  So far, being bitten is really no different than dying from any other disease--you die, then you rise.

So if Bob is bitten, and the cannibals keep him alive, then the toxin could spread through his body and contaminate his meat.  "Bob taint" instead of "Boar taint."  So eating human flesh infected with the walker germ doesn't affect the cannibals, but eating human flesh contaminated with a toxin (whether walker saliva toxin or antifreeze or whatever) will spell trouble for the cannibals.  I predict that the cannibals have been studiously avoiding eating flesh bitten by walkers, and when (or if) they find out Bob has been bitten, they will think (and may be right) that it is a death sentence.  Perhaps there will be a scene when they go to cut his other leg off and they find a bite mark, and Bob gets to rub it in their faces before dying.

Reminds me about a joke in which Indians give a last meal to an Englishman, a Frenchman, and an American before killing them and skinning them to make canoes out of their flesh.  The Englishman asks for tea and says, "God save the King," before being executed and skinned in front of the other two.  The Frenchman asks for wine and says, "Viva la France," before the same thing happens.  The American only asks for a fork.  Then, while stabbing himself repeatedly, he yells, "So much for your effing canoe!"

I chuckled nicely at the last part.  Thanks.

I think Bob was bitten, and he'll hold on a few days before turning. Meanwhile, I think the Termites will eat him limb by limb. Bob will wake up and find an arm missing, then another leg.  (There's that joke about a one-legged pig that kept saving the farmers family, and the farmer said, a pig that special you don't eat all at once). 

I think that at some point Bob will wake up and will have turned. The Termites will be unsuspecting and get bit by Bob.

I have a feeling the Preacher is not all that nefarious. I think he just locked out survivors from the church because he panicked. His sin will be that he condemned his flock to death saving his own hide.

It is interesting that Rick wanted to go back and finish off Terminus, but everyone else convinced him to leave it alone. Now that they are being stalked (and eaten) by them, it will turn out that he was right. There will be a moral struggle between Carl, who wants to save everyone, and Rick, who kills everyone. Which is interesting, since a few seasons ago, Rick was concerned that Carl had developed a taste for blood.

I am really liking this season so far. The story line is progressing nicely and not dragging out, like the Governor or prison story lines. However if I were Bob I would not have told them until I started feeling the effects of being bitten. Oh well, after last night it is a moot point. :) 

• Like 1
  • Authorized Vendor

I was surprised Maggie and what's his name took off with the other guys to Washington. Damn I don't want to go there now let alone during a zombie apocalypse.  :rofl:  And what was with Darryl coming out of the woods but having to call Carol or whoever it is out behind him?

I was surprised Maggie and what's his name took off with the other guys to Washington. Damn I don't want to go there now let alone during a zombie apocalypse.  :rofl:  And what was with Darryl coming out of the woods but having to call Carol or whoever it is out behind him?

I'm thinking Carol took off on her own and the other person behind Darryl is Morgan. :2cents:

• Like 1