TWD Season 5

• Administrator

Well... interesting.

My wife says the guy at the very, very last scene after the credits is the guy that Rick was holed up with in the house at the very first of the series.  I can't remember what I did yesterday let alone what happened that far back in TWD. 

• Like 1

Well... interesting.

My wife says the guy at the very, very last scene after the credits is the guy that Rick was holed up with in the house at the very first of the series. I can't remember what I did yesterday let alone what happened that far back in TWD.

Morgan, yeah that looks like him.
Looks like they are staying with the comic script a bit. They change a good bit of things so never know what to expect. Morgan is walking around and next week preview showed the pastor that is in the comic. Edited by jonathon1289

Well... interesting.

My wife says the guy at the very, very last scene after the credits is the guy that Rick was holed up with in the house at the very first of the series.  I can't remember what I did yesterday let alone what happened that far back in TWD. 

It was, it was Morgan. Lennie James is the name of the actor. I liked him in Jericho.

I liked Carol channeling Rambo. Carol is easily one of my favorite characters.

She's awesome! She has the brains to plan that rescue, the stomach to kill that lil girl that needed killing, the forethought to kill the sick people at the prison, and the nerve to face Tyreece and tell him what she did.

I change my vote for ZA-MVP from Daryl to Carol. Edited by BigK

It was, it was Morgan. Lennie James is the name of the actor. I liked him in Jericho.

Yep, remember there was another episode (in Season 4 I think... or maybe 3?) where Carl and Rick had a run-in/meeting with him. He was in that town all by himself, and recounted how he didn't have the nads to pop his walker/wife, which ended up causing the death of his son.

And yea, Jericho was awesome, and he was great in that, too. I keep trying to get other folks to watch that series. It's all on Netflix now.
  • Like 2

I believe I would enjoy this program a little more if the home entertainment system had Smell - A - Vision.

With all the homes / business's they looted for food, you would think they might run across a bar of soap or two? Also noticed the zombie's G.I. tracks don't seem to work after gorging themselves?

Well, [spoiler]Carol seemed to manage to be able to run into soap, a sink and a towel between when she was rolling around on the floor with that leader woman and meeting up with the gang in the woods.[/spoiler]

• Like 2

A lot simply has to be "assumed" as part of suspension of disbelief.

One thing never really mentioned is water supply. There was one token shot (and maybe a mention can't remember) of stacked 55 gallon drum water filter thing in the prison yard, but that's been about it.

In reality, safe drinking water would be a huge problem, especially being on the move as most all the folks are.

- OS

They did have a pump from the river also. I think being in Atlanta, finding reasonable water most of the time wouldn't be too problematic but it would only take one bad supply to ruin your week.

I thought the episode was excellent. Definitely have upped the gore factor a touch with the trough scene ...
And how awesome/terrible were the fire zombies?!?

Anyway, after last season I had given them 1 episode to keep my attention, and they succeeded, so I guess I'll keep watching.
  • Like 2
  • Authorized Vendor

I thought the episode was excellent. Definitely have upped the gore factor a touch with the trough scene ...
And how awesome/terrible were the fire zombies?!?

Anyway, after last season I had given them 1 episode to keep my attention, and they succeeded, so I guess I'll keep watching.

I'm with you. They started to lose me after last season but this episode got my attention.