TWD Season 5

I still didn't get the "candle room" though. Since thinking creepy, thinking maybe candles made from human fat? Some sick memorial to all those they're killed and eaten?

Think I saw in some previews we're gonna see more of Gareth? If so,  guess we'll find out eventually.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

I still didn't get the "candle room" though. Since thinking creepy, thinking maybe candles made from human fat? Some sick memorial to all those they're killed and eaten?

Think I saw in some previews we're gonna see more of Gareth? If so,  guess we'll find out eventually.

- OS

It was to remember the time when they were prisoners, and those that died when they were 'weak.' 

Notice he called it a 44? Am I crazy, or is it a 357?

I was hoping that he was referring to another gun that might be stashed in the bag or just trying to make the stash more enticing to the cannibals. Otherwise that's a little disappointing if they missed a technicality like that.

I was hoping that he was referring to another gun that might be stashed in the bag or just trying to make the stash more enticing to the cannibals. Otherwise that's a little disappointing if they missed a technicality like that.

he was embellishing the contents of the bag,he also said there was a compound bow and red handled machete neither of which were shown and I don't recall seeing in the season finale either
  • Like 1

If you really want to pick nits, did you notice that the AK47 that rick captured from the Termian had an AK74 butt stock on it?
  • Like 1

My nit pick is where the hell did all the automatic rifles come from?

And can't these guys find the selector switch? Good lord they waste a full mag and get one or two hits. Single shot, writers. Please.

And hardly ever see a mag run dry or a mag change with them.

EDIT

Dang! zombiesfearme got in while I was typing! 

Edited by hipower
  • Like 1

My nit pick is where the hell did all the automatic rifles come from?

Yep, I mentioned this early in first season. Even if you wanted to claim the "logic" that military arsenals were raided and those rifles got scattered around, those guns would almost all be 3 shot burst models.

And of course, no suspension of belief possible at all for all the many full auto AKs throughout the series.

And sure, full auto anything is stupid for use on Zeds where precision is mandatory.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
I assumed AKs were easier to convert to full auto than ARs because I assumed they were simpler guns to build, like that one made from a shovel.

It is ironic that they featured dialogue where one guy is concerned about round counts and then show bottomless mags not too long later. If you want a plausible answer, we'll just say they picked up mags from the bodies of the fallen cannibals off camera.

I must have missed the episode with the comprehensive firearm training.  I'm amazed at even the children's ability to make head shot after head shot sometimes even one handed without any muzzle flip or any sign of recoil under such extreme pressure situations.

rant off:  I LOVE this show.

I must have missed the episode with the comprehensive firearm training.  I'm amazed at even the children's ability to make head shot after head shot sometimes even one handed without any muzzle flip or any sign of recoil under such extreme pressure situations.

rant off:  I LOVE this show.

for real ... but maybe i'm just jealous they can shoot better than me, on the move, with hundreds of zombies chasing them,  with full auto fire, without any training ...

i also like this show (well, i didn't care for last season)

for real ... but maybe i'm just jealous they can shoot better than me, on the move, with hundreds of zombies chasing them,  with full auto fire, without any training ...

i also like this show (well, i didn't care for last season)

I look at it as OJT and survival of the fittest;  All the bad shots have become zombies.

I keep hearing people say they didn't like the last season.   I didn't think it was all that bad, I especially liked the flowers episode/scene.