My life has been threatened what do I do

Guest 04 Rocko Taco

Ok, I will take a PM if someone has time to explain what I am missing, Thanks. 

Dude got engaged.
Dude got threatened by fiance's boyfriend.
Fiance admits has connection with online boyfriend.

Fiance says dont want to leave OP. But he has to fight to get her to stay.

All of TGO tells OP to run the other way with a quickness.

Hilarity ensues. 

Is your girlfriend 15 years old?

Better question, is the OP 15 years old ...

How old are the two of you, and is she working and supporting you both?

If this thread isn't a trolling attempt, both parties are too immature (at least emotionally, if not actually) to support themselves, or anyone else ...

Neither of us are paying rent we both live with my grandparents while I am searching for work she makes some money but not enough and I make a little bit aswell but only enough for my car loan, we are going to try counciling for the month of August and if don't work out or if things don't get better we are done and she's going home hurts me to do it but it needs to be done for now I will reply to her at the end of August and let you all know how it goes, I am also contacting police etc about the threat once I have more info

Page 7 and not one dissenting opinion. That has to be a record, not just for TGO, but for the entire Internet. To paraphrase Sir Winston: Never in the field of Internet forum history, has so little been agreed on by so many.

Edited by monkeylizard
  • Like 5
You got some comical but true advice here. If this is for real you need to cut ties with her ASAP. Sounds like she's not done sampling the sausage if she's out flirting. This is one guy online you found out about who knows how many more are out there.
Ok, im gonna be "that guy" for a moment. Let's recap. His profile says 27 years old. Engagement, no job, grandma's house. It could be that SHE is the one looking to eject. No offense OP, and I don't know your life, but this has all the signs of a fail in the making. Edited by NoBanStan
  • Like 8

Ok, im gonna be "that guy" for a moment. Let's recap. His profile says 27 years old. Engagement, no job, grandma's house. It could be that SHE is the one looking to eject. No offense OP, and I don't know your life, but this has all the signs of a fail in the making.

And every 'good' thread needs a meme to sum up someone else's statement

a.baa-Rocket-Fail.jpg

• Like 4

FORGET COUNSELLING!!! Counseling will not help one bit. All the cards are in your deck and now is the time to kick her out before she ends up pregnant.

This is what is probably going to happen. You guys go to counseling, she is going to apologize, you guys are going to make up, have sex, then in your August post you post about how you cannot kick your pregnant fiancé out of the house. Then shortly after finding out she is pregnant she is going file for a protective order have YOU kicked out of your grandparent's house so she can move a boyfriend in. After that she will file for child support, get it, then you spend the next 18 years battling to see your child while she makes you pay, both financially and criminally because every time you go to see your child she will call the cops and have you arrested. From what you have said she is immature and is looking to be a victim, don't give her the chance to ruin your life.

You will never be able to own a firearm again in your life.

And one thing to assume is, no matter how well you may know here, she is an awful person.

• Like 14
[quote name="Dolomite_supafly" post="1173279" timestamp="1406639969"]FORGET COUNSELLING!!! Counseling will not help one bit. All the cards are in your deck and now is the time to kick her out before she ends up pregnant. This is what is probably going to happen. You guys go to counseling, she is going to apologize, you guys are going to make up, have sex, then in your August post you post about how you cannot kick your pregnant fiancé out of the house. Then shortly after finding out she is pregnant she is going file for a protective order have YOU kicked out of your grandparent's house so she can move a boyfriend in. After that she will file for child support, get it, then you spend the next 18 years battling to see your child while she makes you pay, both financially and criminally because every time you go to see your child she will call the cops and have you arrested. From what you have said she is immature and is looking to be a victim, don't give her the chance to ruin your life. You will never be able to own a firearm again in your life. And one thing to assume is, no matter how well you may know here, she is an awful person.[/quote] Or it can all work out like a disney movie Good luck 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
  • Like 2

So you've been dating for 10 years, since you were both teenagers.  How long have you been engaged?  If more than 1 year, bail.  Neither of you has the commitment necessary.  People who want to get married get engaged, make wedding plans, and get married, typically in less than a year.  People who aren't sure stay engaged for a long time and talk about getting married some day. 

Both of you need to go live life for a while (at least a couple years) and learn what its like to be an independent adult.  Maybe you'll get back together later after you've both grown up a bit, maybe not.  Counseling is a waste of time/money at this point. 

• Like 3

Luke, you are being played and this time it is going to hurt even worse.  So neither of you can get out and get a job, I find that hard to believe.  She can work at McDonalds, but why would she do that when she can sponge off of your grandparents generosity.  Of course she wants to go to counseling, she wants a roof over her head while she continues to dupe you into thinking she loves you and you believing there is still a chance.  It reminds me of the line in Dumb and Dumber (wasn't planning on a pun, but it seems to fit) and that is "Your chances of winning the lottery are 1 in 250 million.  Response, so you mean we still have a chance!".  Answer, No you don't.  

Sorry to be blunt, but now is the time for some tough love.  I wish I knew your grandparents.  I would probably tell them to throw both of you out.  I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, but to David's point earlier, you set your own path on this one.  At least kick her to the curb and save some of your self-respect.  There will be none left soon.

Edited by Hozzie
  • Like 2

All joking aside...

Maybe you should check out the military as an option, not only will it get you out of the situation, you'll meet plenty of girls that will be the new "love of your life" and the military will help you get your life on track.

Never too late to get your sh!t together and make a better life for yourself!

Edited by Sam1
  • Like 3