My life has been threatened what do I do

Noooo... he'll get roped in by some dependapotamus and then he'll end up a slave to her and Tricare.

I've never in my life suggested this to another man, but he might want to consider going gay even if long enough to get away from her.   Currently he can't be declared a common-law spouse if they're same sex, and at worse he ends up with a tastefully decorated house and impeccable wardrobe.  The downside is having to have someone else PIIHB, but let's face it... metaphorically speaking he's already taking it there anyway.

:D

This is an epic post. Holy crap...

Well of course they have a good connection.... as a gamer you probably have at least a 30mbps pipe!

I kid.... I kid.....

Seriously though, as a gamer myself, you gotta handle your business, job included. Real life should come first. But that should be done for YOU at this point, not her. Likely you'd wind up getting that big career and providing her with everything she's ever wanted.... meanwhile Mr. level 90 paladin is able to get nudey pics of her because all she has with him is fun, there's no work involved. Then, even if she left you for him... he'd receive the same treatment down the road when the newness wore off.

I've known tons of what i call "guild girls" over the years. Always looking for the next internet white knight to sweep them off their feet. They're really just the groupies of MMO life.....

Not to generalize your fiance, but if she's doin that now, she'll be doing it later. Situations may change, but people don't. You should accept that now.

Step back and view your life with her from another persons perspective. What advice would you give them? Wouldn't you be tempted to say "she's still talking to him? She obviously wants that attention".

I must have overlooked this post yesterday but it is completely true. I've played MMO's for years and EVERY guild I've ever been in ever has at least one of these chicks. You learn the warning signs and to stay the hell away from them.

Edited by Metalhead

and fwiw depending on how long she has been in Grandpa's house she can choose to not be kicked to the curb.  

If it is her established residence and all.

Daps and i were thinking the same thing at about the same time.  Scary

Great minds and all :)

Yeah people don't realize that if you move someone in with you and they establish residence that if you break up, it's not as simple as saying get out of my house. You would think they would say see ya but some won't and you're going to have to go through the legal process of getting them evicted

• Like 1

I must have overlooked this post yesterday but it is completely true. I've played MMO's for years and EVERY guild I've ever been in ever has at least one of these chicks. You learn the warning signs and to stay the hell away from them.

I know a guy who had a girlfriend. He bought a house for them after they had a baby. They played one of those online games don't remember which one. They were in the same guild/clan with some other people. She wound up talking to a guy in their group. Left the BF and the baby and moved out of state to live with the guy from online. Serious. She wasn't bad looking either I bet if I really pressed the issue I could have hit it but sometimes you got to listen to the big head. 

I know a guy who had a girlfriend. He bought a house for them after they had a baby. They played one of those online games don't remember which one. They were in the same guild/clan with some other people. She wound up talking to a guy in their group. Left the BF and the baby and moved out of state to live with the guy from online. Serious. She wasn't bad looking either I bet if I really pressed the issue I could have hit it but sometimes you got to listen to the big head. 

It happens a lot, unfortunately.

You guys are harsh man. The point has been made, all that's happening now is salt on the wound. 

The point has been made, but it appears it has yet to be taken. When he ditches her, then anything after will just be rubbing salt in the wounds. We're trying to save a brother's future here!

• Like 2

So I wonder which caliber is best for the other boyfriend to use when he comes to "visit"?

Also, what pistol would prove to be the most reliable after the 10+ hour trip down to Tennessee?

And while we are discussing should the other boyfriend show up with the weapon concealed or should he open carry?

And finally if the other boyfriend shows up and is forced to shoot the current boyfriend after the current boyfriend pulls out a gun would it be a valid "stand your ground" case for either of them?

• Like 2

It happens a lot, unfortunately.

Gaming didn't cause them to cheat.  They were cheaters to begin with.  If they hadn't met in the game, they would have met in a bar or a club or whatever.  

• Like 1
[quote name="Daps" post="1173435" timestamp="1406662119"]Great minds and all :) Yeah people don't realize that if you move someone in with you and they establish residence that if you break up, it's not as simple as saying get out of my house. You would think they would say see ya but some won't and you're going to have to go through the legal process of getting them evicted[/quote] I can think of some very persuasive methods

So I wonder which caliber is best for the other boyfriend to use when he comes to "visit"?

Also, what pistol would prove to be the most reliable after the 10+ hour trip down to Tennessee?

And while we are discussing should the other boyfriend show up with the weapon concealed or should he open carry?

And finally if the other boyfriend shows up and is forced to shoot the current boyfriend after the current boyfriend pulls out a gun would it be a valid "stand your ground" case for either of them?

What if the new boyfriend drives down here and hits it off with the current boyfriend? What state would they have to go to in order to be married/ civil unioned, and would that be strong enough grounds to evict the cheating girlfriend?: lol:

I think this thread officially has everything now. :lol:
  • Like 6

Ok here is what I know, she started to talk to this guy a long time ago in a online game and at the time as far as I know nothing happend, then she started buying and selling bitcoins and she got other people she knew into it which included this guy,

She got him into another game we both play were you can earn money, well they started Talking and from what she has told me is that they just made a connection

According to her a connection that is stronger than what we have, now we have talked about this and she says she does not want to leave me

But she says I need to fight for her as in get a job and change myself in certain ways, before anyone says anything I am and have been searching for a job for a long while now,

After the threat was made I begged her to block him and stop talking to him but she will not do it, I am trying to save as much stuff as I can but the only things I can't get anything from is her skype and Facebook,

So for now we are still together but I have a feeling that will change

Am I missing something here? She wants you to fight for her by getting a job when the guy in Michigan is also unemployed according to your original post. So she will dump a guy she as been with and talking marriage to but wants him to get a job to keep her or she will drop him for another guy with out a job that is 800+ miles away. I say buy her a 1 way ticket to where ever the guy in Michigan lives and let her tell him to fight for her by getting a job.................JMHO

What if the new boyfriend drives down here and hits it off with the current boyfriend? What state would they have to go to in order to be married/ civil unioned, and would that be strong enough grounds to evict the cheating girlfriend?: lol:

I think this thread officially has everything now. :lol:

Or, they could call one more buddy and seal her up air tight. :) There's a number of ways this could turn out. i suppose ending up gay ain't out of the question, given the captivating personalty of the guy from the north.

• Like 1