My life has been threatened what do I do

So, maybe, just maybe, this is a ploy to make the OP get a job instead of hanging out playing games all day? Doubtful, but hey...

Any girl that would play the fight for me, another guy on the side as ploy to get a person to get a job instead of saying get a job or I'll isn't worth keeping around anyway.

I wouldn't care if she really was using it as a ploy, she's put the thought in the back of my mind that she's cheated or can't really trust her.

Any girl that would play the fight for me, another guy on the side as ploy to get a person to get a job instead of saying get a job or I'll isn't worth keeping around anyway.
I wouldn't care if she really was using it as a ploy, she's put the thought in the back of my mind that she's cheated or can't really trust her.

No doubt. And doubtful, but hey, that seems more plausible to me than two nearly 30 year olds living on mamaw and playing games all day.... Just sayin' Edited by Good_Steward

No doubt. And doubtful, but hey, that seems more plausible to me than two nearly 30 year olds living on mamaw and playing games all day.... Just sayin'

You would hope, but there are a lot more of these people out there than most folks realize. 

Stars have 5 points of contact. A starfish is like making her airtight, only she's doing the cross country skier whilst being thrice penetrated.

Hope she doesn't read the thread. She may give up internet games and become a gun enthusiast. Them boys are fun :)

• Like 2

Based on the OP's  limited candid responses I'm beginning to doubt that this is real unless he can't tear himself away from his games long enough to really respond. If so all hope is lost.

i dont play games at all any more due to trying to earn money to pay my car loan, trust me this is all real.

Guest 04 Rocko Taco

Whoh whoh whoh. All of this, AND you both live with your grandparents? 

Let me break it down and give you some real , albeit possibly harsh advice for a minute. 

Dump her. Now. Not for the possibility of cheating. Not for the Fight for me card. Not for the connection with an online guy. Although each and every one of those is a valid reason in and of itself. 

Dump her because you can't even support yourself, let alone the two of you. Get your junk together.

You clearly have enough hardhip on your plate without adding 'counseling' with a girl who clearly doesnt care, and a struggling in a failing (you have to admit it) relationship. 

1. Be single.

2. Get out of grandparents house - if you cant get a job, then do it the Dave Ramsey way, "sell so much stuff the kids think they are next."

3. Get your life straight, before you even think about screwing up anyone elses. 

4. ????

5. Profit.

Whoh whoh whoh. All of this, AND you both live with your grandparents? 

Let me break it down and give you some real , albeit possibly harsh advice for a minute. 

Dump her. Now. Not for the possibility of cheating. Not for the Fight for me card. Not for the connection with an online guy. Although each and every one of those is a valid reason in and of itself. 

Dump her because you can't even support yourself, let alone the two of you. Get your junk together.

You clearly have enough hardhip on your plate without adding 'counseling' with a girl who clearly doesnt care, and a struggling in a failing (you have to admit it) relationship. 

1. Be single.

2. Get out of grandparents house - if you cant get a job, then do it the Dave Ramsey way, "sell so much stuff the kids think they are next."

3. Get your life straight, before you even think about screwing up anyone elses. 

4. ????

5. Profit.

i more posted this thread to get help about a threat than the fiancee though i am not going to lie its all been good advice, all the stuff i own is probably worth 50 bucks, its all junk, i am also going to be reapplying to my old job and hope i get that back

i dont play games at all any more due to trying to earn money to pay my car loan, trust me this is all real.

What idiot loaned money to buy a car to an unemployed gamer living in grandma's basement who seeks life advice on an anonymous internet gun forum?  Troll thread for sure ...

i more posted this thread to get help about a threat than the fiancee though i am not going to lie its all been good advice, all the stuff i own is probably worth 50 bucks, its all junk, i am also going to be reapplying to my old job and hope i get that back

The thing is, the fiancé is bringing the threat to you. She could shu him away.

When you find a job, it will help take you mind off of her. Edited by Batman

That's pretty sad on a serious level man

Are you eligible to join the military?  I will take off of work and drive you to the recruiter if necessary any day of the week.

• Like 2

She can't get pregnant due to a tumor a few years ago even so we weren't planning to have kids any way, we met in college

an old girlfriend of mine told me her scar was from tumors, a while later after we were through I found out it was from a cesarean.  I did not trust woman for along time.

As painful as it is to respond seriously to this, its my understanding that there is no common law in TN.  So he'd be safe from that regardless.  

And at least 25% of the gay couples I know don't actively participate in sexual activity so its really just a roommate situation at that point.  

I might not know who you refer to but I laughed like hell.