My life has been threatened what do I do

This thread keeps reminding me of a song.

THIS IS NOT SAFE FOR WORK, CHILDREN, WOMEN, PEOPLE WITH SENSITIVE EARS, OR ANYONE ELSE WITH AN OUNCE OF DIGNITY!!!!!!!

You have been warned. :rofl: :devil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_DEp1lz0CM

A guy I used to work with told this story.

He worked with some guy who picked up a girl one night at a bar.  They decided it would be a good idea to go to Cades Cove in the middle of the night and have sex in a field there.  They started,  he puked on her and passed out.  She stole his clothes, keys, wallet, money and the car.  Took a dookey on his chest and left him in the middle of the field.

The guy I worked with vouched for the story as the guy who was called when the park ranger found his naked buddy with a pooh stain on his chest walking naked down the park road.

Now that is a Cleveland Steamer.

A guy I used to work with told this story.

He worked with some guy who picked up a girl one night at a bar.  They decided it would be a good idea to go to Cades Cove in the middle of the night and have sex in a field there.  They started,  he puked on her and passed out.  She stole his clothes, keys, wallet, money and the car.  Took a dookey on his chest and left him in the middle of the field.

The guy I worked with vouched for the story as the guy who was called when the park ranger found his naked buddy with a pooh stain on his chest walking naked down the park road.

Now that is a Cleveland Steamer.

:stunned:

i more posted this thread to get help about a threat than the fiancee though i am not going to lie its all been good advice, all the stuff i own is probably worth 50 bucks, its all junk, i am also going to be reapplying to my old job and hope i get that back

still waiting to read what you did about the girl.

I said it once and I will say it again,  you are being played.

Have some pride. And there are plenty of fish in the sea.  Have you ever banged another girl aside from this one?

this thread is pure win and there is zero reason to lock it.

Considering the boss himself has weighed in and I think all the mods have too, the chances of this one being locked are as slim as OP taking our collective advice Edited by Glock30
  • Like 3

I can't believe the advise being given here. This guy has an awesome life! He is living rent free in grandparents house, he's got a sugar-momma taking care of his financial needs, gets to play video games all day, and has a sweet car.

Maybe he should follow the girlfriends lead and get a little side action going too.

/sarcasm

• Like 4

my life is far from awesome, do you really think i want to live with my grandparents? HELL NO! i want a job where i can afford to get my own place, but guess what that has not happend yet not only that my fiancee is leaving and oh you will all be happy to know my grandparents are sell the house in another month and i will be homeless so thats a good thing, i am trying the best i can to make the best of a bad situation, do i play games yes and no look up second life, i have a store where i sell 3d objects and make just barely enough to pay on my car loan, if anyone here wants to demonize my mistakes have at it, cause i dont care, i came here asking advice on one thing, got advice for another and had everything i say takin out of context, im done lock the thread, delete it, burn it whatever, im done

• Like 1
Freight docks are always hiring if you can drive a fork lift, and Amazon is always hiring. There is work out there, I have about 25% hiring rate finding people who apply for a job versus people who want to work. That's on a good month! I have had guys on there first day, an hour after they got started "working" stop what they were doing, walk around to find me and come up to me and ask, "How long till I get sick days?". I mean seriously, let's see if you can make it through today before we worry about when you can call out sick. Dock work shouldn't be hard to find if you're looking for work.
  • Like 1
[quote name="luke9511" post="1173713" timestamp="1406719424"]my life is far from awesome, do you really think i want to live with my grandparents? HELL NO! i want a job where i can afford to get my own place, but guess what that has not happend yet not only that my fiancee is leaving and oh you will all be happy to know my grandparents are sell the house in another month and i will be homeless so thats a good thing, i am trying the best i can to make the best of a bad situation, do i play games yes and no look up second life, i have a store where i sell 3d objects and make just barely enough to pay on my car loan, if anyone here wants to demonize my mistakes have at it, cause i dont care, i came here asking advice on one thing, got advice for another and had everything i say takin out of context, im done lock the thread, delete it, burn it whatever, im done[/quote] Bud, when I was 18 I was on my own with a full time and part time job while going to school full time. It wasn't easy, but I supported myself and have never asked to borrow a dime from my parents. Not saying that I might have never been in a situation where I needed help, but if I had found myself back on my parents' couch I'd be spending every waking hour working to move out. I know things are tough out there, but I'm continuously baffled by people who go long periods of time as unemployed and blame it on the job market. I've been employed since I was 15. I've had to work some crappy jobs to cover the interim, but at least I was pulling down a paycheck while looking for something better. The only thing standing in the way if your financial independence is you. Accept that you might have to make minimum wage and work two jobs for a bit. That's part of being a man; supporting yourself. You're 27. Sack up and be a man, or admit that you don't have what it takes to be a grown up.
  • Like 6

Geez, I remember a day when I worked 88 to 96 hours a week, (40 at my security job, and 48 to 56 as a "part-time" police officer), at barely over minimum wage in order to support my family and reach my goal to be a full-time police officer. Most people have to work HARD to get where they want to be financially.

• Like 2

This thread has been harsh, with a bit of levity thrown in for good measure. You are 27 years old. We are giving you a wake up call. The truth isn't easy to handle sometimes, but in the long run, it will be good for you.

Gaming dude isn't coming. He is the least of your problems.

What I love about this forum is the fact that if you ask for advice, you will receive no shortage of it.

We wish you no ill will. We want you to be successful. That's the reason for the blunt advice.

We've all needed a kick in the pants from time to time. You are lucky to have friends here willing to do that for you.

Edited by gregintenn
  • Like 15

my life is far from awesome, do you really think i want to live with my grandparents? HELL NO! i want a job where i can afford to get my own place, but guess what that has not happend yet not only that my fiancee is leaving and oh you will all be happy to know my grandparents are sell the house in another month and i will be homeless so thats a good thing, i am trying the best i can to make the best of a bad situation, do i play games yes and no look up second life, i have a store where i sell 3d objects and make just barely enough to pay on my car loan, if anyone here wants to demonize my mistakes have at it, cause i dont care, i came here asking advice on one thing, got advice for another and had everything i say takin out of context, im done lock the thread, delete it, burn it whatever, im done

Would guess that just about every one of us here came from bad situations, not minimizing your issues, but we've already been there done that kinda stuff.  But you've got two options, you can stay comfortable in what you know and keep dealing with the drama or suck it up and make something better for yourself.  People don't 'make it' in life by sitting around dwelling on how bad everything sucks, they make it because they suck that sh!t up and move the f*** out.

Gordon on here probably has the worst medical situation of any of us around, and you will not see him make one post about how terrible everything is.  I'm probably pretty close behind him, busted my ass in the military got money for college (cause I was too dumb to get a scholarship and too white to get a grant), got in an accident that almost killed me in 2011, and while in ICU my wife was holding up the laptop so I could type with one arm and finish my capstone project to graduate in 30 days.

Point is we all got issues, some more than others.  What makes us different is if we use those as opportunities to make ourselves better or use them as an excuse to sit and fester.

• Like 12

It sounds like you're not in any kind of position to fight for someone else.  You need to spend some time fighting for yourself.  And, I expect as a side benefit a lot of those other problems will go away.

Gaming isn't a solution to financial problems.  Period. Neither is any bitcoin scheme out there.  Hard work on the other hand, is.

You're 27.  You're single.  There are a bunch of folks on here with families to support.  They'd find it hard to make it on minimum wage.  You on the other hand have a host of options. 

You list your location as Donelson, so you're not out in Egypt with the Dollar General as your only option for employment.  I expect you're within walking distance of dozens if not hundreds of jobs open to someone willing to work.

What skills do you have.  Did you finish high school?  College?  You listed trying to get an old job back.  What's the story there?

You mentioned a car payment - and I expect that's on the Frontier you bought a while back.  A lot of people drive the very thing that holds them back financially.  In Donelson, I'd consider a $500 beater or a bike.  Get rid of the payment and apply that money to rent.  Do you have friends outside of your former fiancé?  Do you have options for roommates?

It's easy for us all to get down on ourselves sometimes - especially when we can't seem to catch a break.  But you're 27, young and single.  You've got options that a host of people on here would give anything to have.

Forget fighting for your former fiancé's affection.  I think you realize now that it's a losing proposition.  Instead, decide to fight for yourself.  There are 22,000 people on here who are pulling for you - and a bunch who are likely in a position to help you get to where you want to be.  You've got to figure out what that looks like. 

As much as I have personally enjoyed reading the rest of the advice on here, this wins. 

Edited by Good_Steward
  • Like 1