My life has been threatened what do I do

• Administrator

I do hate my crutches, hate them more than anything in this world, because they are proof I am weak

Hahaha... dude... you are FAR from weak.  That which doesn't kill us serves only to make us stronger, which means you my friend are a bona fide bad ass.

• Like 11

Hahaha... dude... you are FAR from weak.  That which doesn't kill us serves only to make us stronger, which means you my friend are a bona fide bad ass.

Or it only delays the inevitable. 

I do not speak to either of my parents, not so much because of my childhood but because of recent happenings.

Sorry derail the fun guys.

Not a derail, OP needed to see what the definition of getting dealt a shitty hand was.  It's hard sometimes for people to understand how good they actually have it when they're down on themselves.

• Like 1
Wow Dolo , you hide your pain well. No , I have not met you but you are always doing kind things for others , like giving away trigger kits and the .300 BO safety bands. Now I know why I like you so much , your just a kind person. It takes a strong person to overcome things like you mentioned ; but an even stronger one to express those feelings to others. Carry on my friend , there is obviously nothing weak about you.

Poor feller, the powers that be wouldn't even let his thread title change stay. ;)

Heck, dude, go ahead and marry her. Some say a nasty divorce or three builds character. Maybe at least one of you can benefit that way.  :)

- OS

Wow Dolo , you hide your pain well. No , I have not met you but you are always doing kind things for others , like giving away trigger kits and the .300 BO safety bands. Now I know why I like you so much , your just a kind person. It takes a strong person to overcome things like you mentioned ; but an even stronger one to express those feelings to others. Carry on my friend , there is obviously nothing weak about you.

I have met Gordon a couple times.  He really is a good soul.  I had no idea that his pain situation is what it is.  He hides it well.  I shouldn't say hides it. Overcomes it is more appropriate.  That isn't weakness.  That's strength.  

Poor feller, the powers that be wouldn't even let his thread title change stay. ;)

Heck, dude, go ahead and marry her. Some say a nasty divorce or three builds character. Maybe at least one of you can benefit that way.  :)

- OS

Ouch.  

But that's probably what will happen.   Unfortunately.

Do we have the same parents? Then my brother called me on Father's Day and chewed me out "again" for not calling a certain person and wishing them a "Happy Father's Day". Wow, I thought I was the only one to live a hellish childhood. Sorry for your pain Gordon.

Dave

When my grandfather (on dad's side) died, my aunt called my father and asked if he was going to the funeral. My dad said he hadn't decided yet. My aunt told him she sat around the previous day, spent the entire day trying to think of one good thing about him and couldn't, so she wasn't going. My dad said, "Good point," and didn't go either. Pretty sad when even your own kids can't think of a single redeeming quality that would make them at least stand by your graveside as you are sent off. 

• Like 1

Luke9511 this ^ is in a nutshell what everyone has been trying to tell you (in our weird have some fun kinda way).

Only you can fix your problems so man up and get started.

Best of luck.

Some of the best advice you've been given, Luke. I comes down t this...it's your choice to make. You...and only you, can make help yourself out of this.

As was said to me some years ago...man up. Do something to help yourself out. Do it now.

But she says I need to fight for her as in get a job and change myself in certain ways, before anyone says anything I am and have been searching for a job for a long while now,

When you shape up and get that job and change in those ways, you'll want better than her anyway. End it now. She won't change and you'll be in misery forever, especially if children start to come into it. Seen it happen more than once.

(Edit: A little late to the party. Didn't realise this thread was so long)

Edited by tnguy
Think of it like this( women on here don't think less of me for this analogy). I have worn a lot of shoes in my 43 years but still have that old pair that fits the best. If think of trying on different shoes, you haven't found the right pair yet.

Think of it like this( women on here don't think less of me for this analogy). I have worn a lot of shoes in my 43 years but still have that old pair that fits the best. If think of trying on different shoes, you haven't found the right pair yet.

It just occurred to me...  Maybe I missed it, but I don't recall seeing any of the ladies weigh in on this one.   Are we that intimidating? 

Or are they that unwilling to admit we're right?     :hiding:

:)

It just occurred to me...  Maybe I missed it, but I don't recall seeing any of the ladies weigh in on this one.   Are we that intimidating? 

Or are they that unwilling to admit we're right?     :hiding:

:)

There are women on here? WHOAH, MIND BLOWN.

(I'm joking of course)