My life has been threatened what do I do

You guys give me hope for the future of our country.

Everything I have I owe to Jesus, and my wife. A good wife will pat you on the back when it's deserved, and put a foot to your hind end when it's appropriate as well.

Oh yeah.....28 is a LOOOOOOOOONG way back in my rear view mirror!

Edited by gregintenn
  • Like 4

:wave:    Is this thread nearing any kind of records for most views or anything?????          Just curious............. :shrug:

Not even close. I know I've seen threads reaching page counts up into the 20's if not the 30's. I'm pretty sure the Funny Pics thread (which seems to have been purged) went a lot longer. I know the gay wedding cake one was way up there too. This one's only on 18 and, short of the OP replying back with some crazy status update, this one's close to dying. 

I wonder if the cardboard box that was up for sale in the classifieds went on for this many pages. I know it lasted for a while.

Can any of the mods, or David, tell us what the longest thread was/is? I'd like to know just out of pure curiosity.

Edited by monkeylizard
In September I will be celebrating the 31st anniversary of my 28th birthday, does that count?

I vote dump the girl, get off your a**, find a job, move out of your grandparents house and start your way to adulthood. Harsh yes but true.

But if you take the 5 and the 9 and subtract a one from each you get 48. What is the square root of 4? 2!

You get a 2 and an 8, or 28!

I'm glad you worked that out for me, as I have always sucked at math. I told my high school Algebra teacher that she was wasting her time trying to teach me that crap, and that I would never use it. Well, that was in 1972 and here it is 2014, and I haven't needed to use it yet. So, chalk one up for me! Sorta....

And if my math has it right, I'll be celebrating my 40th wedding anniversary (August 28th) with the same wonderful wife and person I met in second grade. Life is good!

Dave

Edited by DaveS

Not even close. I know I've seen threads reaching page counts up into the 20's if not the 30's. I'm pretty sure the Funny Pics thread (which seems to have been purged) went a lot longer. I know the gay wedding cake one was way up there too. This one's only on 18 and, short of the OP replying back with some crazy status update, this one's close to dying. 

I wonder if the cardboard box that was up for sale in the classifieds went on for this many pages. I know it lasted for a while.

Can any of the mods, or David, tell us what the longest thread was/is? I'd like to know just out of pure curiosity.

The Funny Pics thread was a classic.
  • Moderators

I'm glad you worked that out for me, as I have always sucked at math. I told my high school Algebra teacher that she was wasting her time trying to teach me that crap, and that I would never use it. Well, that was in 1972 and here it is 2014, and I haven't needed to use it yet. So, chalk one up for me! Sorta....

And if my math has it right, I'll be celebrating my 40th wedding anniversary (August 28th) with the same wonderful wife and person I met in second grade. Life is good!

Dave

2014-1972=42

2 * 4 = 8

Take the original 2 and the product of 2*4 (8), and you get 28!

This cannot be a coincidence!

• Like 1

Dating a female Waffle House employee may be the answer, she'll work, you'll never go hungry, she won't cheat cause there's cameras everywhere, guns are allowed,and if she makes it up the ladder to district manager..... Just sayin.....

Plus she'll smell like bacon and syrup... Win-win!
  • Like 6

Dave

I use algebra a LOT, white boy  :rofl:

• Like 1