My life has been threatened what do I do

Ok here is what I know, she started to talk to this guy a long time ago in a online game and at the time as far as I know nothing happend, then she started buying and selling bitcoins and she got other people she knew into it which included this guy,

She got him into another game we both play were you can earn money, well they started Talking and from what she has told me is that they just made a connection

According to her a connection that is stronger than what we have, now we have talked about this and she says she does not want to leave me

But she says I need to fight for her as in get a job and change myself in certain ways, before anyone says anything I am and have been searching for a job for a long while now,

After the threat was made I begged her to block him and stop talking to him but she will not do it, I am trying to save as much stuff as I can but the only things I can't get anything from is her skype and Facebook,

So for now we are still together but I have a feeling that will change

Thanks for the update...if you haven't left her already WHY THE HELL NOT???

I'm not going to pontificate about who is most at fault here as frankly, I don't care and it's immaterial anyway because it's abundantly clear to me (and I think just about the rest of the forum) that your relationship with this girl needs to end immediately.  Let her and her bitcoin boyfriend have at it...it sounds like they are perfect for each other.

Wow. There's 6 pages of thread here and counting and everyone agrees. That's gotta be a record. I think the OP deserves an award. We could call it the DHITP award. :D

First time for everything. I think this is the first thread over 3 pages long that has no mention of homosexuals or people riding bicycles on the road, as well. Of course, throwing around the DHITP award will certainly end up bringing out one of those.....
  • Administrator

Ok here is what I know, she started to talk to this guy a long time ago in a online game and at the time as far as I know nothing happend, then she started buying and selling bitcoins and she got other people she knew into it which included this guy,

She got him into another game we both play were you can earn money, well they started Talking and from what she has told me is that they just made a connection

According to her a connection that is stronger than what we have, now we have talked about this and she says she does not want to leave me

But she says I need to fight for her as in get a job and change myself in certain ways, before anyone says anything I am and have been searching for a job for a long while now,

After the threat was made I begged her to block him and stop talking to him but she will not do it, I am trying to save as much stuff as I can but the only things I can't get anything from is her skype and Facebook,

So for now we are still together but I have a feeling that will change

ejection-seat-af-acesii.jpg

EJECT!

Punch out, Goose!  Run, do not walk.  Get while the gettin's good.  I can tell you with great authority that marriage does not make situations like yours any better.  She's trouble spelled with all capital letters.  Cut your losses, chalk it up to the fact that she's batsh*t crazy, and go find happiness somewhere else.

You don't have to end up alone, but being alone is better than being with someone who devalues you and places ultimatums on you like this.

Get a dog.  Get a cat.  Get a goldfish.  Get a picture of a goldfish and talk to that picture if you have to.  Hell, get a picture of Taylor Swift and paste it on the ceiling above your bed.  But don't stay in this mess one second more than you have to.

• Like 3
  • Administrator

DHITP and then get out of dodge. I googled it but was afraid to chase the rabbit because I am at work, I still don't know what it means :(

I think the acronym you're looking for is "PIIHB" ... and I don't think I'd risk the ice-pick she may be hiding under the pillow for that.  Maybe I've seen Lethal Attraction too many times.

I am not usually the voice of reason, but I suspect we have all made our point.  To me it feels like we are now piling on a bit.  I think Luke has gotten the idea by now (and if not, then there is no helping him).  Not trying to say don't give good advice, things to consider, etc, but I think we have covered the leave now aspect pretty thoroughly.

• Administrator

I am not usually the voice of reason, but I suspect we have all made our point.  To me it feels like we are now piling on a bit.  I think Luke has gotten the idea by now (and if not, then there is no helping him).  Not trying to say don't give good advice, things to consider, etc, but I think we have covered the leave now aspect pretty thoroughly.

If his next post isn't as a single man, I will disagree vehemently.

• Like 6

If his next post isn't as a single man, I will disagree vehemently.

Amen! Hence my comment about if he doesn't figure it out then there is no helping him.  Then the dog pile will get real deep, real fast.  

There's no helping me either apparently :rolleyes:

Can someone tell me what the heck DHITP means already? You can PM me if its vulgar...

I'm with Hozzie at this point, ain't nothing else can be said at this point that will make it any clearer, and I'm willing to bet that deep down luke knew the answer before he ever even clicked start new topic.

Odd that a guy would threaten you like that with out a little nudging, she's probably lead him on some what and probably sent him pics of her tits. Although there are some weirdos out there he sounds like a loser.

If I were you I'd go ahead and cut her loose not because I'm scared of the dude because if he wanted to get stupid and jump well I hope he catches me blind side otherwise well you know. You're not even married yet and getting this type of drama. Do you really want that? 

Sure there will be some bad blood, her family will talk bad about you but waaaaay cheaper now than a divorce and two kids later

I hope you get out now.

I worry you won't.

You are being played, and so is the other guy. And probably another one, at the least.

Even if she is your meal ticket, this is a worthy event to go crying home to mommy and daddy to lick your wounds, a best friend's couch, anywhere but where you are.

I don't have a horse in the race. But crazy is easy to spot, and in this case she is wearing a bright neon shirt to say so. You know what you need to do OP, you didn't need us to tell you. But if us telling you makes it easier, so be it.

• Like 3

After reading the OP follow up. 

Is this a troll post or something? If my fiancee told me that I needed to fight for her I'd laugh, shake her hand thanks, you saved me more money than Geico 

If you stay with this woman then well you get what you have coming. Not the guy threatening you but the whipping you're going to take in the divorce after a kid has been popped out. 

Run OP. Plenty of women out there

I don't care how pretty she is because let me tell you something. In the dark it all feels the same. 

Use that head on your shoulders