My life has been threatened what do I do

Going out on a limb here. This thread was about him being threatened, not about her cheating. I bet this isn't the first time some sort of questionable behavior has came to light regarding her.

In the last 10 years how many times has she did something similar, or worse?

I mean this can't be the first time in 10 years that she has "cheated". She didn't all of a sudden wake up a few months ago and decide to "cheat". Even though they may not have had sex it is still cheating if she has an emotional attachment to him. I bet if you ask her if she loves him her answer will be yes and if that is the case it is time to send her on her way.

• Like 2
+1 to all posts.

Take today and tomorrow to hide anything of yours of value then tell her she needs to have her stuff out of your grandmama's house by sunset Sunday.

Dolomite is spot on.

And how I figure you don't need counseling homey, she does. Tell her to get some after she's gone.

After that sell the game console on craigslist or throw it in the trash or whatever then go volunteer somewhere and make some connections for employment. Hell drive around and find a paving crew and tell the foreman you'll shovel mix all day for no pay and that by the end of the day he'll want to hire you. Then bust your ass. After your first check dump the car with the payment and find the cheapest pos you can and save for 6 mo and buy a better pos. All while improving your grandparents home and life in any way you can when you aren't working. If there's any work that needs to be done on their place you need to do it for them. Take a free Home Depot class or something if you don't know how to fix stuff.

And don't even worry bout dhitp personally I'd be kinda leery bout dh at all because she may have that poison stuff that may make you decide she needs to stay around.

But this thread has to be a troll...
  • Like 3

Harsh but good advice to follow:

BOTH of you should turn off the video games, seek gainful employment, stop mooching off your grandparents, and go your seperate ways!

It's time to grow up and be adults. I've read nothing to provide any evidence that either of you have done this to this point.

• Like 5

+1 to all posts.

Take today and tomorrow to hide anything of yours of value then tell her she needs to have her stuff out of your grandmama's house by sunset Sunday.

Dolomite is spot on.

And how I figure you don't need counseling homey, she does. Tell her to get some after she's gone.

After that sell the game console on craigslist or throw it in the trash or whatever then go volunteer somewhere and make some connections for employment. Hell drive around and find a paving crew and tell the foreman you'll shovel mix all day for no pay and that by the end of the day he'll want to hire you. Then bust your ass. After your first check dump the car with the payment and find the cheapest pos you can and save for 6 mo and buy a better pos. All while improving your grandparents home and life in any way you can when you aren't working. If there's any work that needs to be done on their place you need to do it for them. Take a free Home Depot class or something if you don't know how to fix stuff.

And don't even worry bout dhitp personally I'd be kinda leery bout dh at all because she may have that poison stuff that may make you decide she needs to stay around.

But this thread has to be a troll...

He better hope she's willing to leave on her own, otherwise she'll have to be evicted. Once OP tells her to go I agree I wouldn't hit it. It may not be poisoned but sex can make you do some stupid stuff like letting her stay and I bet she'd be willing to give it up more in an effort to get a kid out of it. 

Same thing I was asking in an early post, this has to be a troll thread.

and fwiw depending on how long she has been in Grandpa's house she can choose to not be kicked to the curb.  

If it is her established residence and all.

Daps and i were thinking the same thing at about the same time.  Scary

Edited by Mike.357
  • Like 1
  • Administrator

All joking aside...

Maybe you should check out the military as an option, not only will it get you out of the situation, you'll meet plenty of girls that will be the new "love of your life" and the military will help you get your life on track.

Noooo... he'll get roped in by some dependapotamus and then he'll end up a slave to her and Tricare.

I've never in my life suggested this to another man, but he might want to consider going gay even if long enough to get away from her.   Currently he can't be declared a common-law spouse if they're same sex, and at worse he ends up with a tastefully decorated house and impeccable wardrobe.  The downside is having to have someone else PIIHB, but let's face it... metaphorically speaking he's already taking it there anyway.

:D

• Like 18

Damn, David's post was good. :lol: :lol:

She can't get pregnant due to a tumor a few years ago...

Do not be at all surprised if that is a lie she told you. Obviously you can't trust this girl, it wouldn't surprise me of she's secretly been on the pill all this time and now that she thinks her free ride may be coming to an end, well... Might just be a medical miracle all of a sudden and she's got an income for the next 18 years!

I hate to pile on, but you really don't seem to be getting it. Leave her. Now. No counseling, no second chance, both of you need to be out of Grandma and Grandpa's house by the end of the week. If nothing else you need to be stacking boxes in a warehouse or cooking eggs at Waffle House and living in a motel room for a week or two, and she just needs to be gone. Anywhere except where you are.

As the others have said, it's time for both of you to put your grow up pants on and go see what the real world looks like. Why play video games simulating the real world web you can go live a real life?

Or, you know...don't. Keep doing what you're doing, and end up exactly where you are now on three years with a kid or two that you can't support and her off who knows where with her newest sucker. I hate to sound mean here, but from your other posts in this thread I think that may be the more likely outcome.

Get up, get out, go do something and build a little confidence in yourself because you really can do it. Nobody else can do it for you.

Or... Don't. It's your life.
  • Like 4

It's usually tough to just up and dump a woman, because the little head is totally incapable of rational thought. I'm speaking from experience. Also from experience, there are millions of them out there. No reason to waste your time on one that's gonna do lots of damage to you. If I lose the one I have today, I know that there will be another one come along any minute. And, I'm an old fart.

Damn, David's post was good. :lol: :lol:

Do not be at all surprised if that is a lie she told you. Obviously you can't trust this girl, it wouldn't surprise me of she's secretly been on the pill all this time and now that she thinks her free ride may be coming to an end, well... Might just be a medical miracle all of a sudden and she's got an income for the next 18 years!

I hate to pile on, but you really don't seem to be getting it. Leave her. Now. No counseling, no second chance, both of you need to be out of Grandma and Grandpa's house by the end of the week. If nothing else you need to be stacking boxes in a warehouse or cooking eggs at Waffle House and living in a motel room for a week or two, and she just needs to be gone. Anywhere except where you are.

As the others have said, it's time for both of you to put your grow up pants on and go see what the real world looks like. Why play video games simulating the real world web you can go live a real life?

Or, you know...don't. Keep doing what you're doing, and end up exactly where you are now on three years with a kid or two that you can't support and her off who knows where with her newest sucker. I hate to sound mean here, but from your other posts in this thread I think that may be the more likely outcome.

Get up, get out, go do something and build a little confidence in yourself because you really can do it. Nobody else can do it for you.

Or... Don't. It's your life.

it's not a lie I was at the hospital when she had the surgery

Noooo... he'll get roped in by some dependapotamus and then he'll end up a slave to her and Tricare.

I've never in my life suggested this to another man, but he might want to consider going gay even if long enough to get away from her.   Currently he can't be declared a common-law spouse if they're same sex, and at worse he ends up with a tastefully decorated house and impeccable wardrobe.  The downside is having to have someone else PIIHB, but let's face it... metaphorically speaking he's already taking it there anyway.

As painful as it is to respond seriously to this, its my understanding that there is no common law in TN.  So he'd be safe from that regardless.  

And at least 25% of the gay couples I know don't actively participate in sexual activity so its really just a roommate situation at that point.  

long story short a guy my fiancee has been talking to online with has fallen in love and has threatened to move to tennessee and stay here long enough to get a gun and use it on me if i try to get between them, he currently lives in michigan and has no job, its hard to go into details about this, so if you have questions please ask in pm, im just asking what i should or need to do? im thinking of getting these aswell as a carry permit when money permits

http://www.classicfirearms.com/chicomsks

http://www.classicfirearms.com/zastava-m88-c

Ok here is what I know, she started to talk to this guy a long time ago in a online game and at the time as far as I know nothing happend, then she started buying and selling bitcoins and she got other people she knew into it which included this guy,
She got him into another game we both play were you can earn money, well they started Talking and from what she has told me is that they just made a connection
According to her a connection that is stronger than what we have, now we have talked about this and she says she does not want to leave me
But she says I need to fight for her as in get a job and change myself in certain ways, before anyone says anything I am and have been searching for a job for a long while now,
After the threat was made I begged her to block him and stop talking to him but she will not do it, I am trying to save as much stuff as I can but the only things I can't get anything from is her skype and Facebook,
So for now we are still together but I have a feeling that will change

Neither of us are paying rent we both live with my grandparents while I am searching for work she makes some money but not enough and I make a little bit aswell but only enough for my car loan, we are going to try counciling for the month of August and if don't work out or if things don't get better we are done and she's going home hurts me to do it but it needs to be done for now I will reply to her at the end of August and let you all know how it goes, I am also contacting police etc about the threat once I have more info

Now, ask yourself (and be honest with yourself)... What do you expect to accomplish with counseling? You say she made a "connection" to a guy on the internet that is stronger than what you have... Is she going to be counseled to be connected differently? She wants you to change yourself and get a job... having a job is important, but is she really going to be counseled into committing to you for better or worse, in sickness or in health, for richer or poorer? You begged her to block a guy that is causing trouble in your relationship, and she won't... Is a counselor going to change her desire for such things? Even if she says she cut the communication, can you trust her when you're not looking? You said you discovered this situation, so that means she was keeping it from you. She won't let you get anything from her Skype and Facebook? Is she going to let you into the bank account once you're married?? What are you really trying to save here?

You are all ready going through the hurt now, it will hurt worse to prolong the inevitable.

I had a long-term girlfriend when I was much younger. She started valuing her friends more than me. It hurt to go separate ways... until I met my wife. Saying adios to the GF was the best thing I ever did, and thank God I did.

Good luck. Oh yeah, some of the things I tell my kids... You can play your games when your work is finished, stay away from Facebook and know when to cut your losses.

Good lord that caused an good belly laugh!  spent almost 6 years overseas in the lands where green cards rule and have never heard 'dependapotamus' used  :rofl:  :rofl:

This might be the single best reply ever posted on the internet.  Kudos, wordmeister ...