$3.46 Ebay Game (You Can Play!)

• Moderators

So, I have $3.46 total in "Ebay Bucks" that expires 8/2/2014. So, I figured I would come here and ask you all what I should buy with the $3.46. Likely, it will be something that I don't need, would rarely want, and will never use. But if I don't use it I lose it!

So, the only rules are:

Must be Buy It Now, Safe for Work, and Price + Shipping must be $3.46 or less.

How do you have less than $5 to spend? They changed the minimum to 5 clams for the quarter good while ago.

Oh, thinking,  I bet that's leftover from a $5 or more total you earned and you've already used some?

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Moderators

How do you have less than $5 to spend? They changed the minimum to 5 clams for the quarter good while ago.

Oh, thinking,  I bet that's leftover from a $5 or more total you earned and you've already used some?

- OS

Had ~$11 or so and used the difference to purchase a Belkin Conserve timer. Plugged the tumbler into it and routinely use it to run the timer for 3 hours simply by clicking the top button on the timer. It's great and was "free"!

It bugs me that Ebay Bucks expire so quickly so I figure I may as well purchase something $3.46 or under. I don't want to throw any money with it unless I can figure something I would purchase anyway within the next month.

• Like 1

I like maps (pretty sure that's just a watermark, but it's good to have goals. Maybe you want to time travel.)

Make your girl a mix tape (sd card not included, I think)

Look at far away things.  (objects through lens may also be closer than they appear. Or farther. Your guess is as good as mine.)

Light up the far away things (at least a little. depends on distance. perhaps you should've bought the spyglass!)

Who needs a match? (maybe me, if this thing doesn't work. How bout a propane torch next time?)

Sporks. Kind of.  (for you and five friends. I want the blue one)

There. One of those should be interesting.

• Like 1

The link takes me to my ebay sign on page.  What did you buy? 

Goes to payment page on his eBay account but if signed in I get:

"The following critical errors have occurred

Order Service temporarily unavailable or invalid parameters in the request URL"

- OS