Ebola Patients Coming to U.S.

Like an older Metallica song, be careful what you wish, you just may get it! Zombie lovers alert, your wish maybe coming to a community near you.

Agree US facilities are the best, but the human element of oops is always present.

Older Metallica song? You must be young! :)

The possible coming sweep of disease could be part of the plan, talk about some low life scumbags that would do this to us.
It makes no sense bringing them into a crowded metro area. The spokes person for the WHO said there is nothing can be done other that observe and wait. Why not take them to a remote installation and do that.

Older Metallica song? You must be young! :)

The song King Nothing was released 18 years ago, maybe I was thinking that was a long ago.  Its new in comparison to the albums Kill em All, Ride the Lightning, and Master of Puppets which were released 10-15 years earlier.  :rock:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/01/health/ebola-outbreak-questions/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Ebola outbreak could have 'catastrophic' consequences

In Africa what ever animals have contact with Ebola probably have some natural protections against it, however if gets lose here in the south east US, the local animals will have no tolerance at all and will most likely spread it fast.  From Atlanta GA to FL, I would but would be an ideal situation and location for Ebola multiple and spread.

Kinda like when the white man came to America, he carried with him small pox but also some had some resistance to it from generations of being exposed.  However the natives had none of those generations of expose so the death rate was much higher among them.  It would be the same with Ebola if it got lose.

Edited by vontar
Kinda like when the white man came to America, he carried with him small pox but also some had some resistance to it from generations of being exposed.  However the natives had none of those generations of expose so the death rate was much higher among them.  It would be the same with Ebola if it got lose.

This.

While outbreaks only happen from time to time Africans probably already have some tolerance for Ebola and all the other nasty little viruses that crop up over there.  If it gets out here the damn thing will mutate....probably from whatever our superior doctors and scientists throw at it.  :rolleyes:

Edited by Garufa
  • Like 1

This.

While outbreaks only happen from time to time Africans probably already have some tolerance for Ebola and all the other nasty little viruses that crop up over there.  If it gets out here the damn thing will mutate....probably from whatever our superior doctors and scientists throw at it.  :rolleyes:

You can bet before it's over one of those scientists will probably do something to piss it off and the human opps factor will come into play making one hell of a mess..............jmho

The song King Nothing was released 18 years ago, maybe I was thinking that was a long ago. Its new in comparison to the albums Kill em All, Ride the Lightning, and Master of Puppets which were released 10-15 years earlier. :rock:

Time flies! I'm old, I remember the fist album and saw them on tour.

I've run the King nothing lyrics with this incompetent in chief many times through my head many times. It is so obvious yet the majority are clueless.

A mystery how this guy is walking at all. Plot thickens some -- Doc Siegal on FOX said the doc took some kind of experimental antibody treatment made from blood of infected person while he was still in Africa.

Apparently one reason the hemorrhagic fevers are so devastating is that they trick the immune system into putting up no defenses to fight the disease, and whatever this doc got may have prevented that.

- OS

Looks like there may be a case in NYC  and one in Britain already.

http://7online.com/health/mount-sinai-patient-tested-for-ebola-virus/239663/

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/08/04/Ebola-Scare-in-Britain-after-Woman-Dies-at-Airport

Or not.

From your own link in the Britain case:

"Tests last night, however, confirmed that the woman did not have the virus which has killed a total of 826 people in western Africa since February."

From NY case, we'll see, but already stated in your link:

"The New York City Department of Health said, "After consultation with CDC and Mount Sinai, the Health Department has concluded that the patient is unlikely to have Ebola."

- OS

Yes, I've noticed that.

- OS

Hey at least I'm honest about it, normally just read the news sites when taking breaks from writing - but usually breitbart is good about not posting misleading headlines like that.

Hey OS, actually read this one, looks like the stories are getting jumbled up.

No they aren't. Same as first stories -- the lady in Britain was shown to not have it. The latest person in NY doesn't have official test results in yet.

- OS