What happened to member ab28?

To me, he seemed like that annoying guy that used to smoke, and would do it anywhere, anytime, and didn't care who's face the smoke blew into. The world be damned, it's my right to smoke if I want. Then for whatever reason they decide to quit, and they never shut up about how everyone else should quit too.

He has his ideas about how life should be and likes to share them, and that's fine, but sheesh, sometimes you gotta give it a rest.

I remember him from a couple of years ago when he did the AT. I really enjoyed reading his posts. Since he came back to TGO, his posts immediately got under my skin. It's like he's a completely different person.

• Like 4
  • Moderators
[quote name="MacGyver" post="1179221" timestamp="1407955501"]A savvy user can (and has) managed to create a new account. There are limitations to technology, and so if you're really inclined, you can get back on. If you were to keep quiet about your former identity and change your tone a bit, we're probably not going to boot you. But, the thing about it is, is that most of the users who recreate accounts are just narcissistic enough to not be able to do either of those two things. They are in fact their own worst enemies.[/quote] Or...what if he is already here? Holy crap how would we ever know? It could be you! It could be me! Asgghhh' Edited by CZ9MM

I, too, applaud the mods here for running a good shop.  I can also sympathize with the task - I had mod responsibilities for a smaller forum group a few years ago, and I still have nightmares about it.  It's not an easy task to be a GOOD mod: kinda like trying to be a GOOD referee/umpire in sports.

Sock puppets - perhaps a mods greatest irritant.  We had one forum member who went through 5 personas before he finally tired of the game...

Such a talented individual with electronics considering they are not an essential .... Will it feed you , will it entertain you , will it take $ to connect to the interweb ? Yes , yes and yes .... Whatever , have your day in the sun my friend ... Cloudy days are coming ... Edited by Fourtyfive

[quote name="dralarms" post="1179393" timestamp="1407983399"]Wow, looks like he's back[/

Oh man. Did I miss him?

Yep, you missed him. And all evidence has been removed.

I didn't know our moderators were also required to be janitors... :usa:  Thanks guys for all you do.

Edited by bubbadavis
  • Like 2
  • Admin Team
Y'all just quit responding. I hate to say it, but it's kind of like when people are laughing at a kid who's misbehaving. It only encourages the behavior.

Please refrain from responding. Just report the posts, and we'll hide them.
  • Like 1