Got Bored

chipperi

To the unknown public, doubt they will truly know what this is, but I like it.  I had considered this as well, but alot smaller:

[url=http://s963.photobucket.com/user/runco0318/media/arsight_zps24760951.jpg.html]arsight_zps24760951.jpg[/URL]

Edited by Runco
  • Like 5

I generally dislike stickers on vehicles.  I particularly dislike gun stickers on cars.

But WTH,  thats why they make apples and oranges.

I usually don't like decals or stickers, but I did give in and get and Anarchy decal. I'm sometimes in conflict with getting another round decal for the other side window, like an AR 15 bolt face or something...but I don't want to become like them (those folks that "bejewel" their vehicles with stickers and decals)...

49fddd57-88c5-4d96-9b93-6947add48bc8_zps

Edited by Ted S.

[quote name="Runco" post="1178194" timestamp="1407725033"]With a little imagination, one could disguise one: [url="http://s963.photobucket.com/user/runco0318/media/arsight2_zps9b38d181.jpg.html"]arsight2_zps9b38d181.jpg[/url][/quote] This one looks racist. Can you make one with a hoodie?

[quote name="chipperi" post="1178039" timestamp="1407706442"]Was designing decals the other night to sell and I came up with this... safezombie.jpg[/quote] I like it, I could go for one smaller. I'm trying to think of something I'd put in place of "zombie". Maybe "holy crap". Just not big on the zombie thing

Edited by KKing

"I generally dislike stickers on vehicles.  I particularly dislike gun stickers on cars.

Don't look on the back of my car then.

How do you get apples and oranges to stay in place?

;)

"I generally dislike stickers on vehicles.  I particularly dislike gun stickers on cars.

How do you get apples and oranges to stay in place?

;)

Super glue, normally.  Sometimes epoxy, duct tape a close third.

Edited by gjohnsoniv
[quote name="Spiffy" post="1179697" timestamp="1408061698"]If I ever get a "bro truck", I wanna hang a SOA reaper on the back window..................................like I'm ever getting a "Bro Truck".[/quote] Care to explain what that is? A "bro truck"? Edited by KKing
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Care to explain what that is? A "bro truck"?

I am assuming he means a jacked up truck with fancy shiny wheels and stickers all over it. The kind of truck you see young guys driving that will never get to see offroad. They are normally diesel and almost always have a smoke stack, even if they aren't an oil burner.

They are easiest to spot when accelerating from a full stop. Well, not the truck, but the massive black cloud of smoke.

I am personally a fan of an ugly beat up truck, you can look at it and tell that it has worked and done fun stuff. I have never cared for a pretty truck.

However, that is the great thing about cars and trucks (I am a huge gear head and I doubt most of you would like my 'hot rod';) you don't have to build them for other folks, you build what you like and have fun with.