Will Hayden (Sons of Guns) arrested for child molestaion "allegedly"

Why now tho? why now come forward and not earlier?

I'm not going to pretend I even have a clue what those two girls are going through, but would guess that it either had to do with fear or embarrassment. Having everyone in the world know you were raped by your own father is some serious sh!t to deal with.

• Like 6
  • Moderators
The level of psychological abuse that goes along with that type of repeated rape is immense and very isolating. The victims are made to feel as if nobody will believe them, that people with blame them or think they enjoyed it and were a willing participant, that the abuser can always get to them to harm them even more if they say anything along, or any multitude of other ways to isolate and silence the victim. It can be difficult to understand for some unless one has 1st hand experience or direct contact with those who were victims of this kind of abuse.
  • Like 2

My guess would be that she has people around her helping her get her head straight. She may also fear there will be serious repercussions if he is guilty and walks. She knows whether he did it to her or not. God help her and her sister.

Of course this is all speculation and wild azz guesses on our part based on what the media is putting out. We really don’t know yet what she has said or what she will say to investigators.

I hope its not true ...but if it is..god help him!

I never really liked him on TV..he was always talking like he was on something or ..I don't know..just "off"

Could be just how he acted on TV..I hope his daughter did not just make all of this up..accusing him of rape is pretty harsh if just made up..If its true..he belongs I hell for it

I know a number of rape victims. It's rare that they come forward at all. I don't think I know any that were abused by a parent, at least none that will admit it. My guess is that this is the first time she felt safe from retaliation.

• Like 3

Maybe she changed her story only because he was kept in jail this time and she finally felt safe?  Didn't he get out on bail pretty fast after the first charge, the one where she defended him?  If true, he must have had a pretty severe psychological lock on her since she obviously had access to lots of guns.

He's probably pushed it so hard into her mind at a young age that she either was afraid of him which I never got a indication of or it was brainwashed into her mind that it was normal and a show of his love to her. There are millions of people brainwashed into religions and cults with practices that make others cring in fear but seem normal to them to even being combative if you question it.

A third accuser has now come forward. No telling where this will end.

Oh wow.

Well, knowing that there isn't really a bright side to this but I'll try, at least something finally happened to put a stop to this guy. Would have been better if someone would have stepped forward sooner, but at least he won't have the opportunity to victimize more girls.

I foresee him taking the coward's way out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow.

Well, knowing that there isn't really a bright side to this but I'll try, at least something finally happened to put a stop to this guy. Would have been better if someone would have stepped forward sooner, but at least he won't have the opportunity to victimize more girls.

I foresee him taking the coward's way out.

I doubt that they will let that happen. I'm guessing everybody involved wants him to have some quality time with Big Bob before he meets his maker.

I doubt that they will let that happen. I'm guessing everybody involved wants him to have some quality time with Big Bob before he meets his maker.

That would be preferable, but I recall that guy who had kidnapped all those girls was able to hang himself just before trial. They're gonna have to exhaust some resources to keep an eye on this dude 24/7.

This all goes back to what Dr. Copple told me back in the Devils Advocate post I made. Dr Copple said a truly abused child will never call that abuse Hot Line because the victim lives in fear that they will not believe them and will not arrest the abuser and put them back in the home together.

The abuse will be far more serious and in some case lead up to death of the victim and or sometimes death of the abuser by the victim or someone close to the victim. Steph has her husband to help protect her and there is not one bit of doubt he would kill Will to protect Stephanie................jmho

That would be preferable, but I recall that guy who had kidnapped all those girls was able to hang himself just before trial. They're gonna have to exhaust some resources to keep an eye on this dude 24/7.

My money says they will provide the resources. The entire LE community knows him. Reckon they may feel a little betrayed? I figure they have already swung by the shower and started a list of cellmates.

• Like 1

If they have already gave him a bond hearing at set it at $250,000.00 if by some freak of nature he makes bond it will probably be a family member that kills him if he does not break and run like hell for parts unknown...........jmho

• Like 1

I hope its not true ...but if it is..god help him!

I never really liked him on TV..he was always talking like he was on something or ..I don't know..just "off"

Could be just how he acted on TV..I hope his daughter did not just make all of this up..accusing him of rape is pretty harsh if just made up..If its true..he belongs I hell for it

For whatever it's worth, a quote from Stephanie...

"I decided to appear on 'Dr. Phil' to tell my story exclusively because I know he would take it seriously," she said in a statement. "With my father now in jail, everyone in my family and in our company are now talking openly for the first time. I have nothing to gain from this exclusive interview, but to begin living in truth and getting help for myself and my sister. I just pray that our story will somehow prevent another victim from staying silent."

I don't know.... at first Stephanie defends her father and then she says he molested her too. I understand victim mentality, and being too afraid to say anything, and I believe that could happen, but now she's going on Dr. Phil and she had nothing to gain? Of course she has something to gain! Am I to believe that she isn't going to be paid for this? Before anyone gets up in arms about this post, I do think that he probably did do it, I just think that all of Stephanie's actions have been for personal gain since all of this started.
At first I think she was hoping to stay in good standing with RJF, then once her father was arrested again and the show was cancelled, she figured she could sell her story. I could be completely wrong but that's how it seems to me.

I don't know.... at first Stephanie defends her father and then she says he molested her too. I understand victim mentality, and being too afraid to say anything, and I believe that could happen, but now she's going on Dr. Phil and she had nothing to gain? Of course she has something to gain! Am I to believe that she isn't going to be paid for this? Before anyone gets up in arms about this post, I do think that he probably did do it, I just think that all of Stephanie's actions have been for personal gain since all of this started.
At first I think she was hoping to stay in good standing with RJF, then once her father was arrested again and the show was cancelled, she figured she could sell her story. I could be completely wrong but that's how it seems to me.

Well... I would say her 15 minutes is probably up. Who knows. I figure Red Jacket's sales are in the crapper about now. They need to get some kind of message out there.

i had a similar thought when Stephanie took his side and the turned on him but I don't think she had a book deal on her mind as much as maybe her and hubby getting control of Red Jacket Firearms because her husband an Will didn't get a long to well and that was why they ran away to get married. Will came really close to firing him after he married Stephanie without his knowledge but Discovery Channel said no to firing him and that they had to keep their personal feelings out of the program or they would pull it. In all honesty I look for a new show to rise out of the ashes of Red Jacket next season. After all, stop and think about it all Will was on the Show was the boss(and not a good one) and salesman. The gunsmiths were the real stars. They built the guns.Stephanie and her hubby could come up with a show.................jmho

That is weird, I didn't even think about that. I still think that Will probably did at least molest his youngest in some way, just because of all the people saying that they have heard more information by being close to the family, however, there are plenty of strange things to consider. The ex wife possibly setting him up, Stephanie flip flopping her story, this new mystery woman that again happened to be 12 when he assaulted her too. Really weird story. Hopefully justice is served since we will probably never hear the whole story.

I watched the show all the time. What I find really strange is the fact that Steph seemed to absolutely adore her daddy on the show. They seemed to be extremely close....almost like the perfect father and daughter relationship. I remember an episode from the last season where Will was inside a big tank and all of a sudden you see smoke coming out the top......Steph screaming "Daddy, are you ok?!!" and running over there to see about him. If I'd been raped by my father I don't think I'd have that much concern for his well being. It just doesn't make sense.

Do you guys remember the little monologues at the beginning of the show where it shows Will holding some big badass weapon as he warns "What you see here is done by trained professionals.....don't do this at home......etc., etc.......,"  and then in there somewhere he says "Wouldn't you like to be me?" Ever since all of this came out and he got arrested, Will saying that keeps playing over and over in my mind........"Wouldn't YOU like to be ME?!!" I would love to go visit him in jail! I would say "Wouldn't YOU like to be ME?!!"  LOL 

• Like 2