Will Hayden (Sons of Guns) arrested for child molestaion "allegedly"

Any report of child abuse should be taken seriously and investigated. On the other hand if the allegations are proven false those who filed the false report should be charged criminal as well as be forced to pay restitution for the damaged reputation.

Because he is a celebrity of sorts within the gun community they are going to run with this and shut him down.

• Like 11
Can only speculate until all the details are investigated. I will say from personal experience that some people can be very vindictive and will fabricate and stretch the truth in order to get revenge against others... I am no fan of the series, but hope for his and the child's sake that the allegations are proven to be false...
  • Like 3

The fact that the alleged victim was placed back into his home is enough to show something isn't right, the pissed off ex girlfriend needs to be _________ fill in blank.

Usually One of the first questions asked by DCS during a incoming call is " Is there a divorce or family law matter taking place at this time?"

This story is why,,,,,,,,,If the woman is being deceitful she needs to be PRESSED IN A WAFFLE IRON........

• Like 2
[quote name="Dustbuster" post="1178371" timestamp="1407780754"]The fact that the alleged victim was placed back into his home is enough to show something isn't right, the pissed off ex girlfriend needs to be _________ fill in blank. Usually One of the first questions asked by DCS during a incoming call is " Is there a divorce or family law matter taking place at this time?" This story is why,,,,,,,,,If the woman is being deceitful she needs to be PRESSED IN A WAFFLE IRON........[/quote] Starfish? 😈
  • Like 1

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/08/11/sons-of-guns-will-hayden-arrested-child-molestation I really hate that a man can be arrested on an accusation of a scorned ex. Seems CPS interviewed and returned the child to Hayden's care. I also would have for a child abuse case to not be taken extremely seriously. Fine lines and all that...

I'm pretty sure that reading the material posted on that link has caused a major loss of brain cells, none of which I had to spare ...

I'm pretty sure that reading the material posted on that link has caused a major loss of brain cells, none of which I had to spare ...

Glad to read your post cause I can't even get the link to work and will quit trying now................... :up:

• 2 weeks later...

He was just arrested again!
'Sons of Guns' actor arrested again, this time charged with aggravated rape of 12-year-old
http://www.wafb.com/story/26375915/sons-of-guns-actor-arrested-again-this-time-charged-with-aggravated-rape-of-12-year-old

Just saw that. And this time is seems Red Jacket has distanced themselves from him.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/08/foghorn/breaking-sons-guns-satr-arrested-alleged-rape-12-year-old/

Red Jacket has also legally separated themselves from Will Hayden following this latest accusation, posting the following on their Facebook page:

Today, Red Jacket Firearms has received complete legal separation as an entity, from Will Hayden. We will continue to operate, although with heavy hearts and promise to do everything in our power to fill customer orders, back orders and provide support to those affected by these new developments. Edited by jonathon1289

He was just arrested again!
'Sons of Guns' actor arrested again, this time charged with aggravated rape of 12-year-old
http://www.wafb.com/story/26375915/sons-of-guns-actor-arrested-again-this-time-charged-with-aggravated-rape-of-12-year-old

Seems like this could be stemming from the original accusations from a bitter ex? I dunno, the article doesn't say one way or the other.

I realize that vindictive exes never lie, but I'm gonna wait and see before I wish rhinos on this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They issued a warrant for his arrest and the US Marshals went and picked him up. Seems like a lot of involvement without some reasonable suspicion

Sure is. We know how that can go though. There was a time where I'd feel the same way, but I've seen a lot of these types of cases turn out to be nothing more than using society's disgust as a tool of destruction against one's life.

If he's guilty then I gladly volunteer to feed him to pigs. I'm just gonna be careful not to blindly accept the testimony of a disgruntled ex and her easily coerced daughter. If this happened then it should be clear when it goes to trial.

They issued a warrant for his arrest and the US Marshals went and picked him up. Seems like a lot of involvement without some reasonable suspicion

It's all from the same original charge. The ex-girlfriend lost in a custody battle and this followed shortly after. After the first CPS charge went nowhere she filed again on the same charge with another department. The Marshall's were called due to the possibility of automatic weapons being on him.

They also say the daughter is very upset and wants nothing to do with the mother. According to people who are close to the situation.

Edited by Smith

Sure is. We know how that can go though. There was a time where I'd feel the same way, but I've seen a lot of these types of cases turn out to be nothing more than using society's disgust as a tool of destruction against one's life.

If he's guilty then I gladly volunteer to feed him to pigs. I'm just gonna be careful not to blindly accept the testimony of a disgruntled ex and her easily coerced daughter. If this happened then it should be clear when it goes to trial.

You sir are on the money. The whole thing wreaks of BS. I'll bet if they called the suspect up he would have turned himself in.i get a vibe that he can be prick like most of us, but aggravated rape of a 12 yr old is a heavy allegation.
Some of the crap that goes on in that state is deplorable due the fact the level of corruption has been so bad.
I guess well sit back and see what happens on this although anything involving a juvenile is under wraps anyhow....and juvenile court is a different animal compared to criminal.this oughta be good...
The following is pure speculation on my part and has no basis in fact, other than I had a very vindictive ex (nothing as serious as this). But this is how my muddled mind is thinking.

The initial charge was about 3 weeks ago, which proved to be unfounded, pissing off ex even more. Fast forward 3 weeks, during which time ex (assuming they have joint custody) has had at least one weekend of visitation with impressionable child, who wants both mama and daddy to love her, and convinces child to reinstate charges maybe even add new ones and reports to a differnent agency this time. Hence the new arrest.

Now mind you that is pure theory, and that being said if he actually did it I hope he gets passed around the yard like a doorknob and wveryone takes a turn.

I've spent some time with Will out in Vegas at a tradeshow.  I'll say this as bluntly as I can.  There is no WAY IMHO this man is guilty of the accusation.  I found him to be a forthright, stand up guy who is straight as an arrow.  This entire situation reeks of sour grapes. 

I always thought Will had an attitude about the way he treated other people on the show and for that reason I seldom watched the show but I am going to hold out on my judgement on this because I have seen quite a few of these cases start out in one direction and turn out exactly opposite from where you thought they would. So to me he is Innocent until Proven guilty in a court of Law. Had a really good friend of mines family totally destroyed because of a daughters lies. These people were pillars of the community. Christian church going hard working people. 12 year old son and 15 year old daughter that was sneaking around and dating this kid when her father told her she was not allowed to date till she was 16. She had been having sex with the boy and she got mad at her father because he would not allow her to date right then so she reported him for sexually abusing her. Of course there was an extensive investigation and when the daughter was examined by the doctor, she was not a virgin and of course they blamed that on the father. Before the truth came out the family was dissolved with wife filing for divorce, lost their home, lost his job, all bad that could happen did happen to him and his wife and then the truth came out when the boy and girl were caught together by the mother in their home and the boy scared half to death copped to it all to the police and the girl finally told the truth. She said she lied because she was mad at her father but never thought it would do so much damage. That is the main problem. They don;t think, they just act.  A perfectly good family and marriage destroyed because of a young girls lies. So with that said. I will with hold my judgement on Will Hayden till all the facts are in...............jmho