Store got robbed. WHOOOO!!!!

RC3

I work for a cell phone company and one of the demo phones got stolen.  Any other time, I would have been deeply upset. Hell, I might even try to beat the bastard. But allas, today was the perfect day. A group of people came in while we where busy and after a while left in a hurry. While security cameras help, this next bit threw me in a frenzied laugh. One of the suspects left "selfies" on two separate phones. And They where good too. Got all his tattoos and facial features without an issue. Even the metro officer shock his head at this. I cant wait for this guy to be caught. BTW, even tho this sucks and is a terrible incident, Im awed at the sheer idiocy demonstrated by the perpetrators. They even left a coffee mug. 

• Like 9
I support a large number of stores for a wireless provider. The sheer volume of fraud is unbelievable right now. We see on average 2-5 cases of fraud each day! They are getting smarter, but rarely get to complete their transactions now that we have figured out their game.

Sad part is it begins with identity theft, and ends with them rarely if ever getting arrested.

If they put the amount of their efforts to defraud someone or a company into actual work, they likely would do ok for themselves.
  • Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.