Imminent Threat on the Southern Border

So I remember one of our Presidents saying that we will go after and destroy terrorists wherever they call home. So, does that mean we are going to start bombing the hell out of Juarez Mexico? Maybe disrupt their plans of attack? I think not. The current admin doesn't want to anger anyone or hurt wittle feelings in defending our citizens from attack.

Keep Your Powder Dry Boys!!!

Dave

• Like 4

My Powder stays dry Dave and my weapons remain locked and loaded. As far as I'm concerned first car bomb set off on that border should be the last and the order to shoot to killed should be issued and that order should be for all forms of law enforcement, Military and even land owners on the border. It's time to give Washington DC a lesson on how you close a border and keep it closed.........jmho   I look for it to possibly take place in about 12 days on the anniversary of 9/11...........jmho

• Like 4

Don't we have some old bombs we need to dispose of? Juarez seems to be as good a place as any to get rid of them. Just fly over and drop them. Mexico could use a new lake as a tourist attraction.

They'd just swim across it.....

Dave

We should start a pool whenever intelligence leaks like this come out and bring attention to an issue which stands in contrast to Obama policy:

Will Obama downplay, ignore or divert?

I'm gonna go with downplay on this one. Perhaps he'll refer to them as JV terrorist or similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

It's a distraction topic... We need another nameless, faceless monster to be afraid of (...outside of Obama and Holder, that is...)... What better way to divert from the ratty stuff goin on here and to smear the border Patrol, The Texas National Guard, and Rick Perry in the mean time...???

leroy

• Like 2
Maybe. But I think this one would be put right in BO's lap. He has intentionally kept the border wide open.

On top of that I don't think he cares. Chaos is the order of the day. Fundamental transformation and all that. Edited by Clod Stomper
  • Like 2
  • Authorized Vendor

I spent 4 years in Tucson while the missus finished her military career and I  can tell you first hand the border is as open as a farmers field up here. Many a morning I saw dozens of illegals strolling up the wash not a quarter mile from my house. We had the number of the local border patrol office on our fridge and we'd give them a call. Sometimes they would round them up but most times not so much. and we were 30 miles from the actual border.

Perhaps some of those militias who showed up out west a few months ago need to head down to the border. If enough of them showed up with long guns perhaps they might run some of these bastards back across the border. We know Uncle Sam ain't gonna send troops but if a militia of private citizens, or folks calling themselves the Tea Party went down Holder and Obama would piss themselves and move heaven and earth to get armed troops down there, if only to harass and arrest some US Citizens.

While we are at it, why not bus all those agitators they arrested in Ferguson down there to stir up, loot, and burn Jaurez?

Remember the Alamo!
  • Like 1

Perhaps some of those militias who showed up out west a few months ago need to head down to the border. If enough of them showed up with long guns perhaps they might run some of these bastards back across the border. We know Uncle Sam ain't gonna send troops but if a militia of private citizens, or folks calling themselves the Tea Party went down Holder and Obama would piss themselves and move heaven and earth to get armed troops down there, if only to harass and arrest some US Citizens.

While we are at it, why not bus all those agitators they arrested in Ferguson down there to stir up, loot, and burn Jaurez?

Remember the Alamo!

They just had an incident down there where border patrol mistakenly fired on an armed militia guard. LEAs down there have made it clear they don't want them folks.

They just had an incident down there where border patrol mistakenly fired on an armed militia guard. LEAs down there have made it clear they don't want them folks.

Had not heard of the incident you mention. Understandable that LEA would have no choice but take that position, but it appears to everyone but Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder that what they are doing now ain't working. Trust me, I don't fault anyone but the current resident of 1600 Pennsylvania for what is taking place down there now.
  • Like 1

Obama:  "I think I'll go play a few rounds Moocheelle, you know, to clear my mind about this border attack business.  Why don't you take one of them Hashtag pictures and post it.  I'll hold a press conference and display my deep concern over this when I get back.."

That's unfortunate.  Perhaps they should coordinate.  I'm thinking the onus is on the LEAs for that, though.  

When there is NO law enforcement, locals will band together to do whatever they can.  

I'm not there.  But is sounds to me like there is nothing being done about the lawlessness.  So the locals form militias.  THEN the local, state and fed agencies say  "Hold on minute!  You can't do that!"  So now the LEAs are focused against the ranchers militias moreso than the illegals.  

I really hope I am wrong about that, especially concerning the local and state agencies.  We all know, of course, where the feds stand.

I saw an article recently (can't find it now) where local ranchers were banding together and patrolling their land.  Armed, of course.  I'm guessing it's one of these bands that the Border Patrol fired on.  Just a guess.  

I DO know that if I were in their (the landowners) situation, I'd patrol my land too.  Armed, of course.  

Why Juarez? Terrorists can't break through our inpenetrable force field on the border with Mexico and drive North? If I were to guess I'd say it'd be more likely they'd have already entered, maybe through Mexico and they'd drive on up and touch off a car bomb in Washington, NYC, or maybe even LA. South Texas just don't make no sense to me.
And why would I believe terrorists aren't just here chillin, livin' a good old American lifestyle anyway (Tsarnaev brothers?)

if this comes to fruition the terrorists are already here.

It is foolishness to think we can stop an attack in ten days.  If ISIS or whoever has something planned it has been planned and has been going on for some time.

They can't pull this off in a matter of days or hours.

Every year as time gets closer to 9-11 we read of these threats.  It has not happened yet.  

an old Marine Gunny who is a regular customer came in today and talked about it.  He wants volunteers to go to Texas and sit on the border to start shooting.  He is willing to lead.

• Like 1

That's unfortunate. Perhaps they should coordinate. I'm thinking the onus is on the LEAs for that, though.

When there is NO law enforcement, locals will band together to do whatever they can.

I'm not there. But is sounds to me like there is nothing being done about the lawlessness. So the locals form militias. THEN the local, state and fed agencies say "Hold on minute! You can't do that!" So now the LEAs are focused against the ranchers militias moreso than the illegals.

I really hope I am wrong about that, especially concerning the local and state agencies. We all know, of course, where the feds stand.

I saw an article recently (can't find it now) where local ranchers were banding together and patrolling their land. Armed, of course. I'm guessing it's one of these bands that the Border Patrol fired on. Just a guess.

I DO know that if I were in their (the landowners) situation, I'd patrol my land too. Armed, of course.

Had not heard of the incident you mention. Understandable that LEA would have no choice but take that position, but it appears to everyone but Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder that what they are doing now ain't working. Trust me, I don't fault anyone but the current resident of 1600 Pennsylvania for what is taking place down there now.

Here is a link to the AP story I read:

News from The Associated Press

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_BORDER_SHOOTING_MILITIA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-08-29-20-19-35

I become sad whenever I read threads such as these. It seems like Obama is people's sole focus when it comes to addressing their grievances against our government. Ya do realize that he and Holder are not our entire federal government? By always focusing your disgust at Obama you are pretty much giving a pass to all the other s.o.b.s in Congress, and they are equally complicit.

Just a question here... What the heck did Bush and the Republicans do about illegal immigration and the border when they controlled it all? Not much.

If we have an attack, and the intelligence shows that the perpetrators entered our country through the southern border, don't just blame Obama. Yes, he is certainly worthy of it, but so are the rest of the jackasses in Congress, a few state governors, the media, certain large corporations, and lastly, but most importantly, the voters who voted the jackasses in office (this includes me). Edited by mav
  • Like 2