Imminent Threat on the Southern Border

My concern (and others as well) is this so called missing Malaysian Airplane. Me and a few friends were having coffee not too long ago and was discussing this. In my careers throughout my adult life I've had to respond to aircraft accidents, IE crashes. Some of these occurred in water. So, how does an airliner fall from 35,000 feet (as reported) and not leave one single piece of debris floating? Seat cushions are made to float, inflatable life vest, luggage and cargo containers all float. Inflatable slides all float. No bodies, no clothing no nothing has been seen floating or washed ashore. IMPOSSIBLE! So our theory as wild as it may sound places that airplane hidden in the dessert, all crew and passengers are in a mass grave and the plane is hidden and being converted to a dirty bomb to attack DC. It's a crazy theory I know, but very doable. Remember, there were 3 men that got on that plane with stolen passports. As far as what's all ready been said about terrorists, they are here already!

Something to think about.

Keep your powder dry boys!

Dave

I lay great blame on every S.O.B. That voted for 0bama and those in public office who did not stand up as their power was stripped from them. I don't really blame 0bama because, well, that's what you get when you let non presidential people be president. It's was pretty clear he wasn't going to be able to handle the job, the only skill he had for the job as politician was "fluff talking", which now needs to be renamed to 0bama talking. If I let my dog be CEO for the company I should expect it to appear in disarray.
  • Like 1
I believe the missing 747 isn't missing to some people. I would also hope that FAA is verifying all tail numbers, registration and last point of origin of all 747's BEFORE entry into ADIZ and not at customs. That aircraft has a pretty short shelf life if it is just sitting around so I suspect it is part of a short term goal.

I become sad whenever I read threads such as these. It seems like Obama is people's sole focus when it comes to addressing their grievances against our government. Ya do realize that he and Holder are not our entire federal government? By always focusing your disgust at Obama you are pretty much giving a pass to all the other s.o.b.s in Congress, and they are equally complicit.

Just a question here... What the heck did Bush and the Republicans do about illegal immigration and the border when they controlled it all? Not much.

If we have an attack, and the intelligence shows that the perpetrators entered our country through the southern border, don't just blame Obama. Yes, he is certainly worthy of it, but so are the rest of the jackasses in Congress, a few state governors, the media, certain large corporations, and lastly, but most importantly, the voters who voted the jackasses in office (this includes me).

Speaking for no one but myself, I agree with much of what you said. Sad? Nope, angry and frustrated probably describes it better. In my lifetime we have seen what I view as the demise of one of the greatest countries of all human history. And as was predicted years ago, not a shot was fired. We were destroyed from within.

For what it's worth, I voted every chance I had against every one of the elected officials currently in office with the exception of Corker, and his turn is coming when his re-election comes around. I am frustrated by Obama and his lackey Holder for purposely tearing down our country in an effort to make us look more like Eastern Europe. The Constitution is a meaningless document to them.

Obama and Holder are to blame, as I see it, for the lions share of the current border crisis due to his choosing not to enforce certain laws which might not stop, but would at least have slowed down some of the traffic. His declaration that they were never going to turn away a child who comes here didn't exactly help matters. He and Holder are responsible for Fast and Furious, sending guns to the cartels.

Sure, Bush never did much either but I see it at least Bush tried to serve as the President and made hard choices. History will judge whether some of those choices were right or wrong. Obama just likes the idea of being the cool guy who is the President with all the perks, playing golf every day and hanging out with big name entertainers and showing up on talk shows. Congress is a joke. They lack the integrity and the fortitude to stand up to this tin horn dictator who has a pen and a phone. As a result, they have now given up their power as an independent branch of government.

Like I said, I concur with much of what you said, but I still say that I hold Obama, and his cronies and all those who voted for him either once or twice fully responsible.

Wasn't Rick Perry sending National Guard troops to the Mexican border a few weeks back? What happened with that? I haven't heard anymore about it recently.

Said he was, but I haven't heard any more.

Dave

Oh, bunch of 'em are there...seem to have everything except food.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/29/texas-national-guard-border_n_5737714.html

Or maybe not:

http://www.statesman.com/news/news/breaking-news/texas-national-guard-troops-use-border-food-banks/nhCDC/

- OS

• Like 1

I become sad whenever I read threads such as these. It seems like Obama is people's sole focus when it comes to addressing their grievances against our government. Ya do realize that he and Holder are not our entire federal government? By always focusing your disgust at Obama you are pretty much giving a pass to all the other s.o.b.s in Congress, and they are equally complicit.
Just a question here... What the heck did Bush and the Republicans do about illegal immigration and the border when they controlled it all? Not much.
If we have an attack, and the intelligence shows that the perpetrators entered our country through the southern border, don't just blame Obama. Yes, he is certainly worthy of it, but so are the rest of the jackasses in Congress, a few state governors, the media, certain large corporations, and lastly, but most importantly, the voters who voted the jackasses in office (this includes me).

Thank you!

It is not just Obama's fault but it is his watch and if it happens on his watch it's his baby. 9/11 was Bush's baby cause it happened on his watch and he dealt with it in Afghanistan. In all honesty the issue should have been handled on Clinton's watch. The Terrorists did the first real attack on American soil in world trade center on Clinton's watch and he had our Intelligence network give him Bin Ladens location on 3 different dates after the basement bombing of the World trade center and Clinton failed miserably all 3 times so really 9/11/2001 should be on Clinton's shoulders...............jmho

• Like 2

Perhaps some of those militias who showed up out west a few months ago need to head down to the border. If enough of them showed up with long guns perhaps they might run some of these bastards back across the border. We know Uncle Sam ain't gonna send troops but if a militia of private citizens, or folks calling themselves the Tea Party went down Holder and Obama would piss themselves and move heaven and earth to get armed troops down there, if only to harass and arrest some US Citizens.

While we are at it, why not bus all those agitators they arrested in Ferguson down there to stir up, loot, and burn Jaurez?

Remember the Alamo!

The tea party is supposed to be about fiscal responsibility. It annoys me when people try and hijack it for things not directly related.
  • Like 1